Bullying | News | Stephen Colbert

BigGayDeal.com

Stephen Colbert Talks About Taking the Power from the Bullies VIDEO

Colbert

In a new video for the "It Gets Better" project, Stephen Colbert describes how his mind was blown in school when a bully was asked to prove the claims he was making that another kid was "queer".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dan savage)

Comments

1. Its great to read post.intelligent one you post my friend and i will read more your post.

Posted by: tea health benefits | May 31, 2012 9:58:28 AM

2. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

Posted by: Cash For Gold | Jun 5, 2012 3:45:13 PM

Posted by: weight loss programs mn | Jun 13, 2012 3:45:21 AM

4. Good to see this,, we are so proud of the organizations that they go places to places even to remote areas in Ghana only to give medical attentions to people.

Posted by: protect america security | Jun 15, 2012 3:00:04 AM

5. They sure are confident in the future of the game. I wish I was. Although anything free will usually get at least some sort of ongoing community.

Posted by: Philadelphia Slip and Fall Lawyer | Jun 22, 2012 3:18:18 AM

6. So happy to be here in your site. An i love reading your articles. Very informative.

Posted by: how do you get rid of fruit flies | Jun 26, 2012 12:45:28 AM

7. Please post some more things.

Posted by: Audience response system | Jun 26, 2012 3:35:20 AM

8. This one article alone shows off your excellent writing skills.

Posted by: weight loss programs mn | Jun 26, 2012 3:37:20 AM

9. I am very impressed with your views and interesting content.

Posted by: Glass Etching Stencils | Jun 26, 2012 3:38:40 AM

10. A must read for the people interested in this topic. A very attractive way of placing the intricate details. Simple yet effective way to give out information..

Posted by: How Can I Get Government Grants Funding? | Jun 26, 2012 3:40:53 AM

11. It was okay. I love the oddball humor and inside jokes. It was an interesting comedy, however it felt like a drawn out Funny or Die bit.

Posted by: coursework writing services | Jun 27, 2012 6:49:41 AM

12. I have been using since five years without any problem. Love to see new versions and new upgraded features.

Posted by: weight loss programs mn | Jun 30, 2012 12:18:26 AM

13. Hey Stephen. Your such a good guy and a role model. Hope you'll never stop inspiring people.

Posted by: Natural Remedies for Allergies | Jul 1, 2012 7:59:26 AM

14. There is definitely a complete physical with the first checkup. The doctor needs to know everything about the baby, This is one of the most important visits to the doctor for the baby.

Posted by: law school personal statement tips | Jul 5, 2012 9:34:05 AM

15. I will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates.

Posted by: Interactive Presentation | Jul 10, 2012 6:12:17 AM

16. Details are very true and factual, I do really learned something new upon reading this interesting post.

Posted by: weight loss programs mn | Jul 10, 2012 6:13:35 AM

17. non woven bag We have more than 300 employees with modern standard workshop, advanced imported equipment as well as high quality management and technical researchers. All of our products aim to be perfect from design, choice of material, production, packaging, and after-sales service.

Posted by: non woven bag | Jul 11, 2012 9:54:41 AM

18. non woven bag manufacturer We have more than 300 employees with modern standard workshop, advanced imported equipment as well as high quality management and technical researchers. All of our products aim to be perfect from design, choice of material, production, packaging, and after-sales service.

Posted by: non woven bag manufacturer | Jul 11, 2012 9:56:50 AM

19. non woven bag China We have more than 300 employees with modern standard workshop, advanced imported equipment as well as high quality management and technical researchers. All of our products aim to be perfect from design, choice of material, production, packaging, and after-sales service.

Posted by: non woven bag China | Jul 11, 2012 9:57:48 AM

20. China non woven bag We have more than 300 employees with modern standard workshop, advanced imported equipment as well as high quality management and technical researchers. All of our products aim to be perfect from design, choice of material, production, packaging, and after-sales service.

Posted by: China non woven bag | Jul 11, 2012 9:58:27 AM

21. I think the ideas behind this is so good. There is so much that people can get from this. They definitely did such a great job with it. I am definitely a fan of this.

Posted by: Tommy | Jul 12, 2012 9:58:03 AM

22. I just wanted to throw you a big thanks you cleared up some things for me!
    Great post, very informative. I think a lot of people will find this very useful.

Posted by: how do you get rid of fruit flies | Jul 14, 2012 4:12:43 AM

23. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

Posted by: weight loss programs mn | Jul 19, 2012 7:18:57 PM

24. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

Posted by: weight loss programs mn | Jul 19, 2012 8:40:23 PM

25. This really is an awesome post, I’m happy I recently found.I am looking forward for your next post.

Posted by: affordable papers | Jul 26, 2012 2:17:22 AM