"Ex-Gays" | Ann Coulter | Don't Ask, Don't Tell | Gay Marriage | Joy Behar | Military | News | NY marriage equality

BigGayDeal.com

Ann Coulter Wants the World to Shut Up About the Gays: VIDEO

Coulter

Joy Behar had conservative pundit Ann Coulter as a guest last night. After a conversation about the debt ceiling negotiations, Behar asked Coulter about a few gay topics.

On Marcus Bachmann:

"Liberals are preying on the same kind of gay stereotypes they normally reject."

On praying away the gay. She thinks it's possible:

"There are some people who maybe weren't really gay to begin with...were maybe molested..."

On is she happy about marriage equality in New York?

"The only reason I might be happy is that maybe they will shut up about it. Okay, the media capital of the world has gay marriage. Can we move on now?

On Don't Ask, Don't Tell:

"I not only want 'don't ask, don't tell' for the military, I want 'don't ask, don't tell' for society. Just give me a week where we're not talking about the gays."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. She is annoying and her schtick gets old very quickly- I wonder too who buys her books?

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 28, 2011 6:37:24 PM

2. Silly woman. She could have a virtual lifetime of not talking about gays if we were treated like everybody else.

Posted by: antisaint | Jul 28, 2011 7:59:57 PM

3. Ann Coulter is an idiot. She stated SOOO many factual inaccuracies.

Maybe she's a life-long bdsmer for some modern-day Hitler-type?? She has no limit to her indecencies. She just wants to scapegoat gays, demonize honesty, and call for handing power to some imagined strong-man.

In the scheme of history, she is at best a villain, more likely an irrelevant (and shrill) apologist for those TRULY abusing their power, manipulating churches and regular-folk.

She is also an embarrasment to woman-kind.

She seems like an abused child who instead of speaking up for those abused...has made it her life mission to defend ABUSERS everywhere.

Posted by: just_a_guy | Jul 29, 2011 5:03:39 AM

4. ONE thing I can say about Ann is that she speaks from research, statistics and actual quotes. That is what gives her credibility. Now you can disagree with the research and the numbers or say that they are skewed but she isn't pulling stuff out of her ass. I'm a gay, african american democrat and I respect her because she comes to the table with something more than just her ideology, emotions and feelings.....give me numbers, give me facts. I respect anyone that does that. Plus, she isn't lying they just don't agree. Agree to disagree but every comment about her is an ATTACK ON HER and NOT what she has said and that only (again) adds to her credibiity. Dispute her facts, present contrary research or statistics DON'T attack her.

Posted by: rON | Jul 29, 2011 2:50:18 PM

5. I must be the only gay man in North America who LOVES Anne Coulter! I think you guys miss the point. Whatever she says or writes is just so over the top and outrageous, I truly believe that she's a hardcore Liberal who is parodying an extremist republican just to make them look bad, and she's doing a great job too! Doesn't she have a gay brother who she spends lots of time with? She also seems to be close to Bill Maher. I truly believe that she's ACTING to make the GOP look like the idiots that they are.

Posted by: Jamie | Jul 29, 2011 8:15:47 PM

6. You Libs are vicious always. there can be no governance with you unwashed blob.You accuse her of all the lying and times she falsly acused one of your jewels of character, but like all attacks on conservatives you have no evidence, where are the videos, photos, witness, will to swear the oath. WHERE ARE THEY..?? HUH? .. YOUR EVIDENCES, FOR ALL THIS MOUTHING ARE NON-EXISTANT..you don't have half the guts or moral code to even tweek her mic on stage let alone debate her.Debate??
    There is not the brain cells amoung all the posters here combined to debate her!!

Posted by: mike johnson | Aug 3, 2011 4:20:49 PM