Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide To The Tube #920

THE BUBBLE: Learn it, live it, love it.

HEROIC: Firefighters use leaf blower to save kitten.

BABY'S ARMS: Video for Kurt Vile's new music video.

ABNORMAL: How far social conservatives go to smear LGBT people.

For more Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. YAY, FIREFIGHTERS!

Posted by: MT | Jul 6, 2011 3:46:51 PM

2. LOVE Kurt Vile!

Posted by: DavidH | Jul 6, 2011 4:46:20 PM

3. Kinda doubting Sid Roth is a Christian--so what does that make him, a sheister?

Posted by: Really? | Jul 6, 2011 4:54:31 PM

4. The two french bubble queens are SNL ready- love the firefighter and the flying kitty

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 6, 2011 5:08:18 PM

5. If you order the book now, we will also include a prescription of HOMOCIL. While supplies last!

Posted by: Wayne | Jul 6, 2011 7:34:16 PM

6. Es ist die Blase! ¡Máteme suavemente! Soltanto voi, il mio tesoro!

I am so being of the deeply moved, so profoundly of this the stirring, all of us navigating now as we are of the zeitgeist in this our fragile bark au courant, its sclera white sails billowing à la à la à la Allah mode. We am all of us are so to be the overcoming of this. of this. the undulant history, this ultimate of localities, this moment. this moment. this s s s s lipping through time.

So say you so say it with me now, my darlings. Mono no aware… Mono no aware… Mono no aware…

We are underwhelmed.

You bitches want, like, fries with that?

Posted by: Bryan | Jul 6, 2011 8:14:56 PM

7. God would people please stop posting that stupid bubble video featuring those vapid queens! wtf?!

Posted by: Shane | Jul 7, 2011 11:23:29 AM

8. I was truly hesitant to check out your post the first time I saw the page layout of your blog.But I was greatly astounded on the post you have created .This is what I've been looking for. I learned so much about it. It's very creative and one of a kind. Hope to see more of this. Great job!

Posted by: Wholesale Football Jerseys | Sep 25, 2011 10:30:31 PM