Comments

1. truthiness says

ok, Joe settle down and close your shirt.

You look much better dressed.

We gays are all that impressed with you bad manners and mediocre bodies.

2. JKM says

Would love to have been there see him. I believe him to be one HOT good looking man with a terrific body. Much better looking than the overdone gym bunnies we see way to many of at the gay bars. Plus he’s an ally which makes him all that much more attractive.

3. Jonathan says

I don’t watch the NJ version of this show but I wanted to see what Greg Bennett looked like so I googled him. Imagine my surprise when I found out I’ve had sex with him. . . twice! LOL. Joe Gorga is way hotter.

4. Jonathan says

The fact that he was willing to act like that in a gay bar speaks volumes about how comfortable and “post-gay” he is (to quote Andrew Sullivan). I did see the episode where he dressed up like Snookie. It was hysterical.

5. Rick says

That is just plain gross, even by New Jersey standards, the state that, in my opinion, has the ugliest collection of men (and women) of all the 50 states…….(and yes, I lived there long enough to know exactly what I am talking about). You can go days on end in Jersey and see nasty trash like this guy and the greasers on Jersey Shore and never encounter a single guy who is even remotely attractive……

6. truthspeaker says

Oh the irony of the negative commenters, when the reality is most likely they are bitter jaded overweight homebodies who have never set foot in a gym…

7. db says

8. ehb says

>He’s kind of a dumbass, but I give him credit for being cool with the gays–which probably isn’t really popular with most of the straight dudes in Jersey.

Yeah, you’d never see the Jersey Shore boys doing something like this, as gay-friendly as they say they are.

FWIW, Melissa Gorga is at least bi — the Enquirer recently ran an article about a lesbian relationship she was in during her teens — and they’re both rumored to swing. As oversexed as he claims to be on the show, I don’t see it as entirely outside the realm of possibility that Joe could be a little bi-curious himself.