Hedi Slimane | Josh Pence | News

Josh Pence by Hedi Slimane

Pence

Josh Pence, featured in the forthcoming film The Dark Knight Rises: Insanity, is anointed one of Hollywood's new "heartthrobs" in the upcoming issue of Vman, photographed by Hedi Slimane.

You can get a preview of the rest of the heartthrobs at FashionIndie.

Comments

1. Just by looking at those photos, I would never have guessed they're being presented as "heartthrobs". The next generation's Steve Buscemi, maybe, but heartthrobs?

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Aug 30, 2011 1:36:44 PM

2. I don't recognize the name, but his face looks familiar. When I scrolled down to see the entire picture all I could see was that his nipples are uneven... LOL.

I know... I'm an ass...

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Aug 30, 2011 1:59:23 PM

3. The next Kate Moss?

Posted by: e65xa | Aug 30, 2011 2:01:09 PM

4. You can see more of Josh in the '09 V swimsuit issue (shot by Mario Testino): http://models.com/feed/?tag=josh-pence

Posted by: Matt | Aug 30, 2011 2:14:21 PM

5. His face looks all jacked up.

Posted by: Fenrox | Aug 30, 2011 2:25:30 PM

6. Look up the similiar style images of Jake G which are far superior & mouth watering.

Posted by: John | Aug 30, 2011 2:40:45 PM

7. The Dark Knight Rises: Insanity?

Can a title get any more ridiculous than that?

Oh yes it can!

Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark.

Who is in charge of these things???

Peace to all.

Posted by: Roger | Aug 30, 2011 2:41:48 PM

8. @MikeInSanJose

His nipples aren't uneven. His weight is shifted. See the nipple that's lower? That shoulder is also lower.

Posted by: Ben | Aug 30, 2011 2:55:20 PM

9. It's just called The Dark Knight Rises. Andy dreamed up the Insanity part! :)

Posted by: nodnarb | Aug 30, 2011 3:19:28 PM

10. Am I the only one who thinks this guy is effing hot?!

Posted by: JWL | Aug 30, 2011 4:03:14 PM

11. wow that is something i admire..

Posted by: Bijwerkingen | Aug 30, 2011 4:10:50 PM

12. ROFL, where did the "Insanity" come from in "The Dark Knight Rises: Insanity?" Christopher Nolan would *never* name a movie something silly like that. It's just The Dark Knight Rises. I couldn't even find something on Google with "The Dark Knight Rises: Insanity" as my search -- I don't know where that came from.

All that said, it was a nice chuckle :)

As for Mr. Pence -- he's quite attractive, but we'll have to see about whether or not he can act. As of now, his biggest claim to fame is playing the body double of the astoundingly attractive Armie Hammer in The Social Network. I'm sure that entails more than I'd imagine, but it's still not a tangible performance for Mr. Pence in the eyes of the people watching the movies.

Posted by: Ryan | Aug 30, 2011 4:52:05 PM