Kelly Clarkson | Music | News

Kelly Clarkson's New Single 'Mr. Know It All': LISTEN

Clarkson

"Mr. Know It All", Kelly Clarkson's first single off her upcoming fifth studio album Stronger, has hit the internet. Stronger is released on October 25th.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

MTV reports: "The track was written by Brett James (who has a country pedigree, having written for Carrie Underwood), Ester Dean (Beyoncé, Usher) and Dante Jones. Brian Kennedy (Chris Brown, Rihanna, Backstreet Boys) also co-wrote and produced the track."

Comments

1. Though a bit by the numbers, I like it, good driving beat.

Posted by: Dave | Aug 31, 2011 11:10:04 AM

2. Her best in quite a while! Love it!

Posted by: phillip | Aug 31, 2011 11:20:50 AM

3. Meh... Mid 90s with a twist of R&B and a dash of B.O.B. (Nothin' On You). Its OK but Kelly is better than this.

Posted by: Patrick | Aug 31, 2011 11:21:05 AM

4. Good song - I liked it even more when it was called "Just The Way You Are" ;)

Posted by: jj | Aug 31, 2011 11:28:04 AM

5. Great song-- her voice and attitude are in killer form. Like it big-time.

Posted by: iawl | Aug 31, 2011 11:41:14 AM

6. She's one of those "could sing the telephone book and I would like it" singers. The song is a little run of the mill and they've reined her in since her desire to go hard rock. But that voice is always something.

Posted by: Jonathan | Aug 31, 2011 11:42:16 AM

7. JJ is right. They stole that chorus straight offa Bruno Mars.

Posted by: Chris in Kansas | Aug 31, 2011 12:39:11 PM

8. I'm so dating myself but when I saw "Just the Way You Are" I thought Billy Joel and I didn't understand. Now I do. I heard someone describe the song as Bruno Mars meets Pink.

Posted by: Jonathan | Aug 31, 2011 1:04:43 PM

9. It's kind of all over the place. My PC speakers suck so that might be it. But it didn't sound good to me.

Posted by: Mike | Aug 31, 2011 2:53:28 PM

10. eh...pretty boring. she should work with Max Martin again.

Posted by: Justin | Aug 31, 2011 3:05:16 PM

11. Kelly can do no wrong! While this may not be the best song on the upcoming album, it is definitely a great addition. I can't wait to see how "What Doesn't Kill You" does on the charts. It would have been a much better lead off single.

Posted by: Tim in STL | Aug 31, 2011 3:31:43 PM

12. nothing new to see here... keep moving.

This pablum has been regurgitated for years now.

Posted by: dc20008 | Aug 31, 2011 8:00:41 PM

13. Love it!!!! Girl can sing!!! Catchy as hell---awesome--talented, sweet girl!

Posted by: Jonny | Aug 31, 2011 10:27:15 PM

14. I love Kelly Clarkson, but this song is so boring! Why, Kelly--why?

Posted by: Nash | Sep 1, 2011 9:27:33 AM

15. ugh boring? i literally can not stop listening to this. i love ester dean's work, and kelly's voice is just so stunning. i the vocal production, that it sounds almost live. a break from all the autotune on the radio.

Posted by: Billeigh | Sep 1, 2011 7:17:36 PM

16. Over the Top 40 sound. This is crap.

Posted by: Joe De Hoyos | Sep 1, 2011 10:09:29 PM

17. I just wanted to say that I love Kelly Clarkson's music with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life listening to it because her music is the best thing that has ever happened to me ever since she was chosen to be the first winner on, "American Idol" back in 2002 (that was the year that I graduated from High School). I would be lost forever if she ever decides to stop making music because making music is what she lives for. Kelly is one of my most favorite female Pop music artists and songwriters in the music industry, and I'm one of her most biggest fans who was born and raised over here in the United States of America. I will always guard and protect her heart from all of those haters out there because I truly believe that it is my destiny to do so. I have all 4 of her previous albums and I can't wait until she releases her new upcoming album, "Stronger" on October 25, 2011 because I'm going to buy it. 'm pretty sure that the album will sell over 1 million copies over here in the United States of America and worldwide because she has a lot of fans all over the world who really enjoys listening to her music. I like her new single, "Mr. Know It All" because it is real and honest. I think that she looks a lot more prettier than my wife, Ashley and I also think that she has an amazing singing voice that was given to her as a gift from God. If I wasn't married, I would marry her and pour all of my unconditional love all over her because she deserves all of the love and happiness that life has to offer. End of story.

Posted by: Corey Groves | Sep 9, 2011 2:04:12 AM

18. The show itself started off very slowly. I'm used to rock groups running on to the stage after a huge intro and go straight into a high energy rock frenzy to get things started.

Posted by: Cheap Kelly Clarkson Tickets | Dec 9, 2011 4:52:52 AM