News | Nicola Formichetti | Steven Klein | Taylor Lautner

BigGayDeal.com

Taylor Lautner Gives His Best Dramatic Face for 'Vman'

Vman_lautner

Taylor Lautner absorbs light and shadow in a Steven Klein photo styled by Nicola Formichetti for the new issue of Vman.

(via Formichetti's Facebook)

* Actually, this may be his best dramatic face.

Two alternate covers feature the winners of Vman's Model Search. Check them out,
AFTER THE JUMP...

2vamn
3vman

Comments

1. Reminds me a little of Grace Jones.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Aug 31, 2011 10:19:50 AM

2. @ Dastius, I thought the EXACT same thing! He's getting hotter the older he gets.

Posted by: RONTEX | Aug 31, 2011 10:24:12 AM

3. Me too. Grace Jones is ageless!

Posted by: Jesse Archer | Aug 31, 2011 10:31:18 AM

4. Is that dirt on his face? Doesn't look like facial hair that's for sure.

Sorry but he was hit with the ugly stick. Just not attractive at all.

Posted by: Rovex | Aug 31, 2011 10:40:10 AM

5. I think some of the contestants on RuPaul's Drag Race paint their shadows EXACTLY the same way.

Posted by: Brian | Aug 31, 2011 10:50:27 AM

6. I came here to say that he looks all Grace Jonesy, but it seems that others thought the same thing.

And, though Lautner is cuter than a bug in a rug, I would by no means consider him an "archetype of masculinity". Maybe in 15 to 20 years; 10 if he's lucky. To me, men don't start getting REALLY masculine until their late 30's early 40's. Even when I was in my early twenties I thought so.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Aug 31, 2011 10:57:50 AM

7. Verrrrry Grace Jones. My first thought as well.

Posted by: johnny | Aug 31, 2011 10:58:25 AM

8. I get why the tweens like him. He's got a nice body, a pretty white smile, and squinty eyes like Renee Zellweger. But I agree that his charms fall a bit flat for me. Maybe it's the youthful earnestness that I find annoying. Or maybe it's the fact that every time I hear him speak, he sounds dumber than a box of hair. But yes, he's pretty, and will likely get much hotter in about 10 years. At that point, maybe his hotness will have a patina that will counterbalance the other stuff. Right now, not so much.

Posted by: The Milkman | Aug 31, 2011 11:02:05 AM

9. Daaaaaamn, where can I get me one?

Posted by: Alhamdu | Aug 31, 2011 11:24:24 AM

10. Why are you guys all so insecure and insulty? He's hot as hell

Posted by: Alhamdu | Aug 31, 2011 11:25:52 AM

11. totally agree - grace jones!!

Posted by: wineboi | Aug 31, 2011 11:45:19 AM

12. He REALLY needs not to go the scruffy look. He really doesn't need to add that pathetic dusting to his chin. It really looks like he can't grow proper facial hair. Fortunately for him he is incredibly hot without it.

Posted by: MT | Aug 31, 2011 11:51:02 AM

13. @Rovex - Ugly stick? I think you meant Ugly Sequoia.

Posted by: daw | Aug 31, 2011 12:07:41 PM

14. In the mid-eighties Calvin klein and other fashion cudjels brought the "anemic emaciated euro-trash jail-bait look" to American runways, and its repercussions have been felt ever since. Many of these young men look as malnourished as their female counterparts. This is what we are told to think of as beautiful. And with male models in particular, you are washed up and too old at 25.

That being said, a one of the guys is pretty hot.

Posted by: tweedle | Aug 31, 2011 12:25:33 PM

15. What's with all the 'he'll be hot, but you have to wait ten years.' Do you expect him to look 40? LOL, move on please.

Posted by: Damien | Aug 31, 2011 12:35:06 PM

16. how long before caca copies this?

Posted by: ladycaca | Aug 31, 2011 12:59:43 PM

17. Beautiful! I love the way the light was used.

Posted by: JeffRob | Aug 31, 2011 1:09:42 PM

18. He's okay looking, but I'm def not into him.

Posted by: Tonic | Aug 31, 2011 2:54:29 PM

19. He has a gorgeous body, but I think he has the strangest face. I don't find him attractive at all.

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 31, 2011 3:20:00 PM

20. Gotta agree with PeterParker on this one.

Posted by: omi | Aug 31, 2011 6:43:56 PM