Comments

1. Rovex says

Is that dirt on his face? Doesn’t look like facial hair that’s for sure.

Sorry but he was hit with the ugly stick. Just not attractive at all.

2. TampaZeke says

I came here to say that he looks all Grace Jonesy, but it seems that others thought the same thing.

And, though Lautner is cuter than a bug in a rug, I would by no means consider him an “archetype of masculinity”. Maybe in 15 to 20 years; 10 if he’s lucky. To me, men don’t start getting REALLY masculine until their late 30’s early 40’s. Even when I was in my early twenties I thought so.

3. The Milkman says

I get why the tweens like him. He’s got a nice body, a pretty white smile, and squinty eyes like Renee Zellweger. But I agree that his charms fall a bit flat for me. Maybe it’s the youthful earnestness that I find annoying. Or maybe it’s the fact that every time I hear him speak, he sounds dumber than a box of hair. But yes, he’s pretty, and will likely get much hotter in about 10 years. At that point, maybe his hotness will have a patina that will counterbalance the other stuff. Right now, not so much.

4. MT says

He REALLY needs not to go the scruffy look. He really doesn’t need to add that pathetic dusting to his chin. It really looks like he can’t grow proper facial hair. Fortunately for him he is incredibly hot without it.

5. tweedle says

In the mid-eighties Calvin klein and other fashion cudjels brought the “anemic emaciated euro-trash jail-bait look” to American runways, and its repercussions have been felt ever since. Many of these young men look as malnourished as their female counterparts. This is what we are told to think of as beautiful. And with male models in particular, you are washed up and too old at 25.

That being said, a one of the guys is pretty hot.

6. Damien says

What’s with all the ‘he’ll be hot, but you have to wait ten years.’ Do you expect him to look 40? LOL, move on please.

7. peterparker says

He has a gorgeous body, but I think he has the strangest face. I don’t find him attractive at all.