Comments

1. says

I’d be more than happy to help him look for it, and I’d start by following his treasure trail and see where that leads. I may not find his shirt, but than again, I don’t think either one of us would mind!

2. Rick says

@Steve Lautner is 100% American Indian (just to make sure you don’t violate any of your “rules” by finding him sexy)

Ethnicity aside, a lot of these Hollywood guys have nice bodies and nice faces, but, honestly, you could find dozens of similarly nice bodies attached to nice faces on just about any college campus in the country.

And some of them would have body hair, without which a man looks plastic and artificial and decidedly un-sexy (JMO).

3. gregory brown says

I know that my failure to appreciate TL will be dismissed by some as the envious mumbling of a 63 year old who is out of shape and was never really cute in any standard way. That said, I find his nearly hairless body and sculpted perfection insipid and unsexy. And he seems to have to work hard not to smirk: I think I’ve seen one photo with an actual smile, which was sweet but not enough to redeem him. It’s good I’m not in the targeted demographic of tween girls, easily manipulated teen boys, 20ish twinks and lustful older guys who buy into whatever is the current stereotype of Hotness. My own fantasies focus on men who have hair in predicted places and endearing imperfections, men I might actually have some likelihood of meeting if nothing else.

4. justme says

“I’m not into chicken, or white boys, or straight boys…”

I’m not sure what any of that has to do with Taylor Lautner.

And Gregory Brown, he’s a teenaged Native American. How many hairy teenaged Native Americans have you ever seen?

It’s fine if everybody doesn’t worship at the altar of Taylor. The crazier and less literate among us who don’t can be a little weird, but whatever. Taylor will be around long enough for the haters to hate him for a long time to come.

5. gregory brown says

@justme: granted he’s young and has a genetic predisposition to smoothness. Nonetheless, he’s representative of a type/stereotype I don’t respond to. Those who don’t come by it naturally are body fashionistas. The man may be completely sweet and fine himself, but….

6. gregory brown says

@justme: BTW–all the bio sources I’ve seen say he’s of “French, Dutch, German and Native American” ancestry. Obviously that’s a promising gene pool, all of which contribute to his dark haired good looks. Nonetheless…Maybe he’ll mature as Zac Ephron has done, moving beyond the limits of twink Chic.

7. dee says

Native American? He says he discovered he had some distant Native American ancestry when he was filming one of the Twilight movies. Is he being honest? Who knows.

I personally prefer Logan Lerman, 100% Jewish.