"Ex-Gays" | News

What a Self-Described 'Ex-Gay Superstar' Looks Like: VIDEO

Thomas

Randy Thomas, the former Executive Vice President of "ex-gay" group Exodus International, considers himself an "ex-gay superstar" and has started a blog by that name accompanied by a video introduction (with its own theme song!).

And no, he's not kidding.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via good as you)

Welcome To Confessions of An Ex-Gay Superstar from Randy Thomas on Vimeo.

Comments

1. Primarily, I feel really bad for this guy.

Secondarily, I LOLed like a MOFO at this HOMO!

He's sassier than ME!

Posted by: James | Aug 22, 2011 2:28:45 PM

2. What a pathetic excuse for a human being

Posted by: Arturo Beeche | Aug 22, 2011 2:59:29 PM

3. Never knew why most gays give a crap on what someone else decides to do with THEIR life. More props to him if he is happier being Non gay. I dont care...unless he preaches hate. Anyone can stop doing something they are not happy with and that includes behavior. Do I think he is now Str8? Hellz to the no!

Posted by: Tagg | Aug 22, 2011 3:03:07 PM

4. Bless his heart

Posted by: txstevo | Aug 22, 2011 3:08:53 PM

5. I'd do him!

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Aug 22, 2011 3:20:26 PM

6. BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! If this guy didn't exist, someone would have to make him up. What's his name again? Susie Cupcake?

From the colored lamp to the odd teeth, it all couldn't be more perfect. Madness in a box, just pour and stir.

Posted by: Bart | Aug 22, 2011 3:34:42 PM

7. that was gayer than richard simmons sucking the filling out of a boston cream donut while humming "i am woman" in a port-o-pottie at an NSYNC reunion concert.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Aug 22, 2011 4:16:23 PM

8. "HEY WORLD!! LOOK AT ME! I'M GOING BACK INTO THE CLOSET! SEE!! HERE I AM! WAY IN THE BACK HIDING MY UGLY GAY AWAY!! BET YOU CAN'T SEE IT NOW, HUH HUH HUH! I'M SOOOOOOOO CURED! NOW HOMOPHOBES TOLERATE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED WITH ME!!!!"

Methinks he doth protest too much.

Posted by: Jexer | Aug 22, 2011 4:37:47 PM

9. Ladies, he's single!

Actually, I don't know that but thought it would be fun to write. He's probably been brided up with a colossal lesbian in denial.

I looked at these pictures of him and some recognizable republican cronies and it just struck me how these people - the ones who make it their business to advance homophobia - are completely wasting their lives.

Posted by: Steve | Aug 22, 2011 5:23:58 PM

10. Maybe he means e(x) gay, as in the mathematical equation that means ever increasing.

Posted by: FernLaPlante | Aug 22, 2011 5:25:40 PM

11. Is he a graduate of the Bachman's ex gay treatment center?

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 22, 2011 5:58:03 PM

12. Can you say,"Queen Of Denial"? If he feels he would be more accepted by the people around him THIS way, I say let him do it. He's only damaging his own psyche. I just hope he doesn't snap when he comes around to what everyone else already knows.

Posted by: Beau | Aug 22, 2011 6:45:26 PM

13. Well, one thing's for sure, the closet's gonna be a whole lot brighter now that he's back in there.

Posted by: Leroy LaFlamme | Aug 22, 2011 6:50:08 PM

14. When I went to the site, Firefox said, "This website is suspicious. Leave now unless you know this site is safe." I think even Firefox is over it.

Posted by: antisaint | Aug 22, 2011 8:14:27 PM

15. I watched that 3 minutes video ... in 7 seconds. Sooooooooooo easy to skip this piece of bs. But hey, if it makes her feel better to not be true to herself, then she should knock herself out. It's only himself/herself he/she is hurting.

Posted by: FunMe | Aug 23, 2011 12:11:32 AM

16. Superstar of what, exactly?

Posted by: Tom | Aug 23, 2011 1:16:53 AM

17. "I can't wait to trip and fall on a cock."

Posted by: Brion | Aug 23, 2011 1:23:35 AM

18. I just posted a message for this guy on his blog, but I doubt he will publish it. It was courteous but I told him that him saying he is straight now, after being gay, is like a brunette who dyes his hair blond claiming he is a true blond...those roots just keep coming out. Just like his sexual urges for men just come to the surface every time a hot guy comes near him.

Posted by: truthteller | Aug 23, 2011 2:06:19 AM

19. Well... Ok...

Happy to see he didn't lose his decorating skills as well...

Erm..

Posted by: DeeperStill | Aug 23, 2011 2:35:53 AM

20. That guy is as straight as I am... NOT. I feel sorry for him and for the guys and girls that will be misled by his "testimony"...

Posted by: Fred | Aug 23, 2011 3:09:46 AM

21. Why are her eyebrows like that? Did she staple them to the top of her forehead?

Posted by: Phil | Aug 23, 2011 6:55:19 AM