Bullying | Deval Patrick | Gay Marriage | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #943

DEVAL PATRICK: The Massachusetts Governor joins the 'It Gets Better' campaign.

NINA KATCHA DOURIAN: Finally, the song about the Hamptons Jitney you've been waiting for.

MARRIAGE NEWS WATCH: The latest from Matt Baume on the American Psychological Association, North Carolina, New Jersey, and a Washington state native American tribe.

HOW TO DANCE: When you're high on life.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. The guy in the green short has some yummy looking pits!

Posted by: Astro Boy | Aug 8, 2011 5:34:42 PM

2. The dancing guys are priceless.

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 8, 2011 5:34:45 PM

3. @astro: word!

Posted by: tobal | Aug 8, 2011 5:39:43 PM

4. lol astro, i was thinking the same thing

Posted by: Joseph Klock | Aug 8, 2011 5:48:26 PM

5. Re: the 2 guys dancing: I almost died laughing when I heard what music they were dancing too!

It's a song by a guy named Dahler Mehendi. I had the good fortune of him taking up about 15 minutes of our morning assembly when I was in grade 9 or 10 I think, in the late 90s. He for some reason sang this song without any accompaniment and with actions! To make sense (if that's possible!) of what these two cute men are doing here as well as imagine what a roaring delight it mustve been to me as a teenager to see this instead of our regular morning exercises before classes, check out the video:

Posted by: Tarun | Aug 8, 2011 5:53:57 PM

6. Not gonna lie, that handstand the guy does turned me on. Was expecting that.

Posted by: Toto | Aug 8, 2011 6:15:59 PM

7. OMG! You need to post this video. Hilarious!!

Posted by: cutejerseyboy | Aug 8, 2011 6:27:03 PM

8. Dancing guys were cute and hot. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only pit fan here. I thought both of them had smokin hot pits.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Aug 8, 2011 7:05:43 PM

9. @TARUN Thanks for the link!
    At first I thought that was easily the most obnixous thing I've heard all day, then I realized I couldn't stop moving! I decided to make this comment after the 4th or 5th time I listened to it. Did you notice that video has had over 24 MILLION VIEWS!
    As for the 2 guys dancing, I kinda sorta understand now. Both videos crack me up.

Posted by: Scot | Aug 9, 2011 4:11:18 AM

10. I likey that there's more pit fans in there.

Posted by: Astro Boy | Aug 9, 2011 11:02:49 AM

11. am i the only one here who doesn't have a thing for dopey straight boys?

Posted by: mike128 | Aug 9, 2011 11:36:20 AM