Bristol Palin | News | Sarah Palin

Bristol Palin Clashes with Gay Man at Saddle Ranch Bar: VIDEO

Bristol_palin

While shooting her reality TV show, Bristol Palin got into it with a gay man who heckled her as she rode a mechanical bull at the Saddle Ranch bar in West Hollywood.

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

Hollywood TV writes: "Bristol Palin...was enjoying her time at West Hollywood's Saddle Ranch restaurant with her friends and the film crew of her new reality show. Bristol got on the mechanical bull and rode it. But, as Bristol fell off the mechanical bull a man from the bar started shouting things to Bristol such as 'Your mother is a whore,' 'Did you ride Levi like that,' and 'Your mother is a f***ing devil.' Well Bristol was not happy and having any of that especially in front of her film crew and the paparazzi. Bristol quickly walked over and confronted the man and both began shouting and arguing."

PALIN: "Alright, is it because you're a homosexual?"

MAN: "Pretty much. And why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

PALIN: "Because I can tell you are. This is your boyfriend. And that's why you don't like my mom.

MAN: "No, that's not why I don't like your mom. Your mom is evil."

Watch the video, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via dlisted)

Comments

1. While I don't like what he said/did, the Palin Spawn is now Fair Game...and you know what the Palin's do with game!

She put herself out there, opened herself up to all possibilities. She can't help that she is Sarah Spawn, but this video is All the attention she will Ever get from Me!

^^X^^

Posted by: Bruce Wayne | Sep 24, 2011 1:08:27 AM

2. I'm confused as to why she's offended. Does she labor under some false assumption that she got a reality show for any reason other than the fact that her mother, and by extension she herself, cause controversy where ever they go? While the man was rude and inappropriate, she should have reacted with grace and poise (but seriously, look at the pedigree with this one... fat chance of that) or just rolled with the punches and ignored him (given the way she and her mother ignore facts, this would have been the logical choice for her). Either way, she shouldn't be pissed for encountering the very reason she has any claim to fame.

Posted by: Bradley | Sep 24, 2011 3:32:13 AM

3. STAGED. With the Palins involved, doubly so.

Posted by: dijeratic | Sep 24, 2011 4:18:55 AM

4. Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered, But don't forget the times your luck has turned

Posted by: nike lunarelite 2 | Sep 24, 2011 5:55:31 AM

5. The empress is naked. Sarah Palin IS a whore!
    Thank you, Stephen Hanks, for speaking out.

Posted by: Hugo Viking | Sep 24, 2011 11:30:06 AM

6. Speaking of whores, here's another Repugnant media whore having a fit... Andrew Breitbart

Posted by: Hugo Viking | Sep 24, 2011 11:35:45 AM

7. This guy had no right coming up to her and insulting Bristol in such a crude manner. Not classy at all and uncalled for. You may disagree (I do) with her Republicanism, but that did not give him the right to insult and demean her like that. If I were there, I swear I'd punch him in the mouth

Posted by: Paul in SF | Sep 24, 2011 12:08:12 PM

8. Meh. I'd just spit in her general direction and walk away.

Posted by: evan | Sep 24, 2011 1:06:16 PM

9. So to film, you typically need a permit or at least permission from the private establishment you are filming at. The bar this was at doesn't seem to recall giving permission to film there.

To show regular (non newsworthy folks) on TV you usually need to get a waiver or blur their faces out. For so-called reality TV shows (WHICH ARE TOTALLY FAKE PEOPLE!!!!) waivers are often handed out and sometimes models and actors are hired to fill out a scene being shot.

So either this whole event was filtered staged to some level OR the BioTV production crew went rouge, ie. was illegally shooting a place and people they didn't have permission to.

Also, where was security? You telling me you book a film shoot at a place that has it's own reality TV show being shot there and they don't have security?

Posted by: Howard | Sep 25, 2011 12:14:18 AM

10. "Your mother's a whore". And you sir are a fudge packing yogurt slinger. You're 47 and hanging out in a bar with a mechanical bull sitting next to a Boy George/Elvis Costello half breed. And by the way the bible says you will burn in hell.

Posted by: Chris | Jun 11, 2012 4:38:58 PM

11. Look, I have nothing against gay people. I personally believe that they should have equal rights the same as any citizen. Sarah Palin as do many people in this country are for civil union but not gay marriage. OK. They have as much right to speak their mind as do gays to advocate for their cause. As a libertarian, I firmly believe this. The left reflexively considers Palin an idiot. This is what the left does. If you disagree with me, I'll call you a bad name. Bristol tried to get the man to give an example of her mother's supoosed idiocy. The gentleman could not except to call her evil and a hater. Childish and a way to shut down debate. We have safeguards built into our political system to guard against the tyranny of the majority. But we have a tyranny of the minority(-ies) now. As a libertarian, I believe you have the right to act as you please until you infringe upon the rights of others. I'm getting sick of people of all political stripes and persuasions and militant attitudes. I would be willing to wager that if instead of being Bristol, this had been a 6'6" man of 250 pounds, this man would have said nothing. To lapse into the vernacular of the left, in my book, that makes this guy a pussy. If this gentleman had called my mother a whore, I would have demanded an apology and if I didn't get one, I would have knocked his teeth down his throat.

Posted by: Mike | Jun 12, 2012 8:27:47 AM

12. There aren't words to describe how I regret the day America ever heard the name "Palin." If Bristol is to stay in the limelight, why not at least ATTEMPT to do something real - something unrelated to the subject of sex, babies, family, pregnancy, or her supposed status as a victim of the "liberalmedia" (in the conservative movement we've always spoken about it as if its one word!) She could just do a massive study of some subject. It doesn't even have to be anything weighty. And she could even have another researcher help her and possibly ghost write the thing.

How about the history of roller disco?

Posted by: Mary | Jun 12, 2012 8:43:46 AM

13. WHAT A BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She is a courageous little thing. Where were some real men to step in and shield her against these 2 grown men? And yes, this does nothing for the homosexual cause.

Posted by: Angel | Jun 20, 2012 1:17:17 AM

14. WHAT A BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Angel | Jun 20, 2012 1:17:20 AM