Comments

1. Jim says

Every time I see this boy he makes me happy – he’s just so cute and so silly, with that rockin body. Now that he’s establish his credentials as a great lip-syncher, it will be interesting to see what he can do as himself.

2. peterparker says

He’s beautiful. But he creeps me out, not because he can mimic a woman so very wel. but because he seems like a black hole of attention seeking narcissism.

3. Bob R says

JR: My understanding is he is gay and out. He’s also adorable. I don’t know how tall he is, but I think he could make it as a model. I also think he should look into landing an acting job. His lip-syncing routines probably won’t carry him too far, but I detect a very talented young man who with the proper agent could go somewhere. He’s photogenic, as they say in the business, the camera loves him. I hope to see a lot more of him.

4. Michaelandfred says

I think it’s sad how many gay men are probably losing sleep because they don’t live up to Malcolm’s idea of what a man is….. (Want to bet he’s one of those who “thinks” he “straight acting”.)

5. johnny says

He’s already gotten some small network TV parts, he’s on his way up. Maybe this is just some fun stuff he’s doing while he waits around.

But I agree, he needs more of his own original material and more characters (Jewn and Ken are good, don’t get me wrong), but it’s time to let go of other comics’ stuff and grow, Craigery! You easily have the talent and the looks. I’m def. a fan.

6. Mark says

Yes, he’s talented. He’s got something really likable about his sense of humor, too. But, for me, his good looks–undeniable–are distracting and get in the way when he’s doing one of his lip-syncs. And his body-building is starting to move in that direction of making his head look a little small…But, come one, let’s face it: he’s super funny and easy on the eyes…why complain?

7. Redebbm says

He’s put on some muscle, that’s hot, iv’e maybe put on 1/4th of what he has since his first Kristin Wiig vid, wonder what his secret is. He just seems like an all around fun guy, maybe that’s it. I hope he never reads the bitter comments on here.

8. stranded says

Peterparker said:

“… he creeps me out, not because he can mimic a woman so very wel. but because he seems like a black hole of attention seeking narcissism.”

I totally agree. It’s obvious that the guy posts these videos when his self esteem needs a boost, otherwise he’d do them with his shirt on.

9. ND Mitchell says

This is my first time seeing one of your videos…very funny. Too bad you shaved your chest, should have kept the chest hair. Leave it alone next time. 😉

10. El-Brucio says

He’s both cute and expressive. Hopefully he has a good head on his shoulders and will manage to leverage his internet popularity into the film or TV industries, if that is what he wants.

As to his increased musculature, it looks good on him. I’m sure it will come in handy for landing either leading man roles, or landing a boyfriend.

11. Brains says

Let’s face it: the negative comments on here are just based on…. pure unadulterated ENVY!

This guy so cute and handsome…..KISS! KISS!

And that Air Afrique poster on the wall…says volumes!

12. OrlandoLoser says

He’s well known in the gay community in Orlando as a self centered narcissistic gay who plays guys left and right. He belongs in LA’s toxic environment.