BigGayDeal.com

'Is My Son Gay?' Android App Will Give You the Answer for 1.99 Euro

Gayapp I don't want to believe this is serious. An Android app in France promises to determine whether your son is gay by hitting you with 20 questions.

If the app says your son isn't gay, it gives you this reassurance: "You have nothing to worry about... You have a very good chance of being a grandmother with all the joys that brings."

The other answer: "Your son is gay, accept it."

Comments

1. ಠ_ಠ

On the other hand, who would pay for an app that just displays "why don't you ask him yourself, you lazy parent?"

Posted by: LFB | Sep 25, 2011 11:10:06 PM

2. Well at least it doesn't refer the parent to pray-the-gay-away clinics.

Posted by: Matthew | Sep 25, 2011 11:34:52 PM

3. I guess no one cares if their daughter is a lesbian.

Posted by: boywonder3919 | Sep 25, 2011 11:58:09 PM

4. @Boywonder3919 Pfft. Everyone knows lesbians are just the hottest thing ever. Everyone wants a sexy lipstick lesbian daughter.

Posted by: LFB | Sep 26, 2011 12:55:05 AM

5. Actually I saw on a blog that it was made by a marketing / buzz agency, to get attention.

It didn't really work, since the app has been around for 4 months but is only now getting attention...

Posted by: G.I. Joe | Sep 26, 2011 2:51:27 AM

6. Subjects broached in questions on the app include the child’s dress sense, sporting prowess, musical taste and whether or not he reads newspapers. The questionnaire also asks mothers whether they are separated or divorced and whether there is an absence of a 'father figure' in their son’s life.

Posted by: discount jerseys | Sep 26, 2011 6:25:44 AM

7. In addition to contributing all of my other gay talents to the family, I threw in a couple of biological grandchildren "for my parents." Yes, I figured out how do this with no "envagination" 35 years ago! Time to update the app!

Posted by: Paul | Sep 26, 2011 6:34:11 PM