Magic Mike | Matt Bomer | News

Matt Bomer Not Sure How to Get His Junk into His Thong Properly: VIDEO

Bomer

Lots of essential breaking news coming out of the production of Magic Mike, the Steven Soderbergh-directed film about Channing Tatum's early life as a stripper, starring a brat pack of male flesh.

Said Bomer to MTV News about his stripper role:

"There's something about throwing a thong on in front of other peope that just instantly forms an ensemble...I had never worn a thong before. So, the first time I tried it I put it on wrong and my junk didn't fit in it. I had to call a wardrobe person in and go, something's wrong with my thong you guys. I think we're going to have to figure this out' and they go 'yeah, your legs are in the wrong holes.'"

He added: "A lot of tear-away clothes. There's definitely a technique to making sure you get those off cleanly."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Please ... can we please see a snap of his "junk"?

Posted by: OS2Guy | Oct 20, 2011 11:19:40 AM

2. I don't know about a thong, but I keep picturing his backside in a jock strap and its making my heart race. I think I need a moment...

Posted by: spider_orchid | Oct 20, 2011 11:26:17 AM

3. Stunning man! I am so glad he needed direction on how to wear a thong, love him even more for this considering the peeps I know who normally wear them.

Posted by: serious guy | Oct 20, 2011 11:31:01 AM

4. I surely would have taken very careful look at his ... and advice step by step to use a thong (I have never wear one either, so it would have taken some time...)
    Dirty me. Can't wait to see the movie and handsome hot MB in it (along with very hot Joe M).

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 20, 2011 12:10:05 PM

5. He is a sweetheart!

Posted by: Tim | Oct 20, 2011 12:15:18 PM

6. that lucky wardrobe person i would have paid to help put matt's junk into a thong.

Posted by: walter | Oct 20, 2011 12:47:40 PM

7. I wonder if he can feed himself?

Posted by: D.R.H. | Oct 20, 2011 1:44:30 PM

8. This movie may just make me die from sheer joy!!!!!!! I agree with Walter. I think i would have sold everything to pay to help Matt's junk into a thong. Pretty much anyone of the stars' junk into their thongs!!!

Posted by: matt | Oct 20, 2011 1:44:38 PM

9. He is precious. Killer looks, talent, near genius iq and now we'll see him in a thong? Well I used to be an atheist but I need to thank someone or thing for this.

Posted by: Jazz Central | Oct 20, 2011 2:29:12 PM

10. Seriously people. Are you that shallow?

lol like I could say that with a straight face. Matt is drop-dead gorgeous. I'd be a stuttering mess if I met him in person.

Posted by: sparks | Oct 20, 2011 3:02:25 PM

11. wait----tear-away thong? we wish.

The expectation of watching Matt Bomer dancing in a thong is giving me the vapors!

Posted by: irisgirl | Oct 20, 2011 3:05:01 PM

12. Be still my foolish heart! I'm addicted to "White Collar" because of him.

Posted by: Bill Cooney | Oct 20, 2011 4:23:46 PM

13. Pictures or it didn't happen. :)

Posted by: JD | Oct 20, 2011 5:36:47 PM

14. I hate him. I look at him and feel like a hideously unattractive human being who looks like Gollum. He is way to beautiful to be allowed to live.

Posted by: Leo | Oct 20, 2011 6:23:34 PM

15. He is beautiful in person. Beautiful. Had a convo in an elevator with him about dogs and being an extra in his pilot episode of "White Collar." Eyes are stunning. Really nice guy.

Posted by: Ryan Fischer | Oct 20, 2011 9:38:10 PM

16. Oh please...this queen knows how to put on a thong. If not, her husband Simon Halls can help. LOL.

Posted by: GOM | Oct 21, 2011 1:04:50 AM

17. Like he don't know!!!

Posted by: Jeffrey Dunivant | Oct 21, 2011 3:28:09 AM

18. oy vay, yea something tells me he's danced on a bar or two, or at least for his husband! he's why i watch WC fer sure. btw, pretty bold of him flashing that wedding ring. he must just be to goddam etched in stone gorgeous that the media won't out him. loooovvve him!!

Posted by: ricky | Oct 21, 2011 8:06:20 AM

19. No man should ever wear a thong.

Posted by: DB | Oct 21, 2011 11:39:15 AM

20. oh actors, some are dumber than a doornail. Really, how does one put a thong on wrong.

Posted by: Michael★ | Oct 25, 2011 1:40:57 AM

21. wow comments really disappear on this blog

Posted by: CBT | Oct 31, 2011 1:06:29 PM

22. If anyone is interested if talking to Channing directly, he is going to be LIVE on his web cam for a special intimate screening of the Eagle this coming Sunday at 7:30PM EST. If you want to go you can get the info here: http://www.constellation.tv/eagle

Posted by: Jon | Nov 7, 2011 12:11:00 PM

23. I had heard that this guy was openly gay so when he appeared on Live with Kelly yesterday I tuned in for a few minutes only to see Kelly put his shirtless picture up against her breast and kid him about nursing him, and Bomer went on about how he's really like that. This guy is openly gay? You'd never know it, he looked totally closeted to me.

Posted by: Chip | Jan 18, 2012 3:13:32 PM

24. Y'know...I feel it's wrong to objectify...but...

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!