Comments

1. JT - the real one says

How does superman shave? Is his hair the only thing that isn’t super? Does he clip his fingernails or does he have to chew them?

2. Rob West says

Just when you thought “not another Superman movie” well this doesn’t look like just another Superman movie, can’t wait. Wow!

3. Dave Brousseau says

@JT – According to the comic books, he “shaves” by reflecting his heat vision off a small mirror to burn away the facial hair. Presumably, he does the same thing with his hair and nails.

4. justme says

I appreciate the pics, but you couldn’t drag me to the theatre to see that movie. Still pictures are definitely the way to enjoy this one.

5. enough already says

Thank the gods, fur is back in fashion.
    I can’t stand the waxed little girl look.
    Real men are hairy.
    Yum!

6. greg says

Love the big wet furry mess, but I’m a titsch concerned about his liver; that transformation was a little too quick to happen naturally.

7. Tom in long beach says

Wow, cinema role reversal, yesturday there were pictures of clean shaven greek gods, today Superman with a beard… Poseidon without a beard is just wrong, but I could accept Superman with one. :)

8. Hollywood, CA says

(Nestling my cheek against Superman’s bushy beard as we fly acros Metropolis) – I can die now! LOL

9. D says

Hugh Jackman would have been my choice for Superman….! I would love to be swept off the ground up in the air by him…and im scared of heights! lol jk i wouldn’t want t be swept off the ground..no matter how hot you are lol but yeah hugh jackman is in great shape and omgosh a handsome one!

10. D says

11. stranded says

Um, he’d make a good Wolverine, in case Jackman feels like hanging up the yellow spandex suit. Just saying…