Lance Bass | Music | News

Lance Bass Introduces His New Boyband: VIDEO

Bass

Nobody's quite sure if "facebook Official" by new boyband Heart2Heart is a joke or not. Maybe Lance Bass just fancies himself as a modern day Lou Pearlman. Hope not.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Heart2heart

Comments

1. When did Cameron Diaz and Eva Longoria turn into teenaged boys?

Posted by: Brian | Oct 11, 2011 10:56:52 PM

2. LOL I dont know what this is, serious or not. I was going to say that I dont understand the girls being interested in these boys, since there is some SERIOUS gay face going on there, but then I had to remember that girls fancied Boy George too, so I suppose anything is possible. Its standard boyband music, but the lyrics are like something Justin Timberlake would have collaborated with Andy Samberg on.
    Hysterical :) Pretty sure thats not the reaction they were hoping for.

Posted by: OberonOZ | Oct 11, 2011 11:03:51 PM

3. the lead singer looks like the guy from "Not Another Gay Movie".

Posted by: south central LA Fag | Oct 11, 2011 11:04:54 PM

4. Stop it, Lance.

Posted by: That Burning Sensation | Oct 11, 2011 11:04:54 PM

5. It's like Zoolander and Justin Bieber bred and this is our curse for permitting it.

Posted by: Seven | Oct 11, 2011 11:13:01 PM

6. kpop!!!!! check out 2pm,infinite or super junior or shinee on youtube!!boybands are ALIVE,this roup sucks but i can see boybands making it big...check out my suggestions,shinee pretty much has a gay member(key)

Posted by: sal | Oct 11, 2011 11:15:03 PM

7. What is this face book everyone is talkig about?

Posted by: Tonez | Oct 11, 2011 11:17:06 PM

8. Anime trying to look real, or real people trying to be cartoons?

Posted by: Dave | Oct 11, 2011 11:26:09 PM

9. ..it would be cool if towleroad did a piece on korean pop,allot of the male groups do allot of "skinship"with each other(kissing,flirting) and the female fans LOVE it,they actually fantasize about some male members being in real romantic relationships and i swear some members really look like they are interested in each other.and some guys in these groups are flamboyant and the fans love them because of it.KPOP is sooo cool.again i yu guys wanna check out what im saying look up for "diva key" or 'diva jo kwon" on youtube and look at how flamboyant and fun they are

Posted by: sal | Oct 11, 2011 11:30:18 PM

10. LIVE FROM NY ITS SATURDAY NIIIIIGHT!!!! oh... what this is for real.

Posted by: Patrick | Oct 11, 2011 11:31:39 PM

11. oh and check out "shinee-lucifer" on youtube and tell me if boybands are not kick ass in 2011!

Posted by: sal | Oct 11, 2011 11:48:51 PM

12. "It's like Zoolander and Justin Bieber bred and this is our curse for permitting it," says SEVEN.

I could not have said it better. That mix of Zoolandwer and Justin Bieber would be great if it was a SNL skit, but it is wasn't, okay?

The video made me uneasy, like totally uncomfortable, like that period of time in my life where I tried to convince myself I was into women, and said and did things I thought straight men said and did to attract women.

The last time I felt this uncomfortable and queasy was in the 7th grade, in the South Tahoe Intermediate School library, when Marjorie Petty grabbed my hand and pushed her boob in it, and kissed me on the lips!!

The only thing more painful than watching these gay boys, with their over-quaffed, updated Star Trek doos, acting like they were into girls, were the girls pretending they were into the gay boys.

No! Watching the boys was worse, really painful. It was like something out of the Twilight Zone episode, where Justin Bieber was cloned five times and made into a boy band.

I don't think I watched twenty seconds before I HAD to turn it off.

Posted by: Ricco | Oct 11, 2011 11:50:39 PM

13. No girl is goIng to be interested in a guy that wears more foundation, has more eyeliner or more blowdried hair than she does. Stop lance!

Posted by: Anthony | Oct 11, 2011 11:58:47 PM

14. This was absolutely painful in every way possible.

Posted by: Geoff M | Oct 12, 2011 12:34:22 AM

15. Anthony, two words: David Bowie.

Posted by: justme | Oct 12, 2011 12:37:25 AM

16. Pretty obviously a parody of his old days in whatever band it was he was in. Not very clever, though. Lyrics were on the painfully bad side of things.

Posted by: Iko | Oct 12, 2011 12:46:36 AM

17. I'm gonna puke. Real or not, it's bad. Seemingly gay men singing about a girl. Come on, it's coming out day =P

Posted by: ScttN485 | Oct 12, 2011 1:04:08 AM

18. yeah Im going to say its real

in a week the guys will all regret it and Lance will be crying about how no one gets his genius

OY what a mess

Posted by: say what | Oct 12, 2011 2:19:11 AM

19. This kind of absolute crap makes me want to vomit. Sorry kids, recess is over, go back to class. Tommy, no cellphones, put it away before I take it away. Thank you.

Posted by: Trey | Oct 12, 2011 2:48:35 AM

20. Thank you so much for sharing.Please keep writing.

Posted by: rubber seals | Oct 12, 2011 3:16:21 AM

21. Fire the hair stylist! And the choreographer.

Posted by: scott | Oct 12, 2011 6:30:26 AM

22. I really honestly think those aren't "boys" at all....I think they are girls. It's def a parody, but im pretty sure at least two of them are girls. Specifically lesbians because they cant dance that well, lol.

Posted by: Jennifer | Oct 12, 2011 6:38:27 AM

23. Lance Bass probably had sex with each twink ,which was a requirement to be in the boy band.

Posted by: Nelson | Oct 12, 2011 7:14:13 AM

24. Surely this is a colossal joke.

Posted by: Shane | Oct 12, 2011 8:02:48 AM