Duran Duran | Fashion Men | Models | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Supermodels Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen and Eva Herzigova Play Duran Duran in 'Girl Panic': VIDEO

Girlpanic

Jonas Akerlund's new video for Duran Duran is a MAJOR hot Supermodel flashback.

Watch "Girl Panic", AFTER THE JUMP...

Campbell

Comments

1. Aweeeesommmme.

Posted by: Moses | Nov 10, 2011 11:47:34 AM

2. FIERCE! God I miss the supermodels!

Posted by: MT | Nov 10, 2011 11:50:50 AM

3. That was effing EPIC!!!

Posted by: RonTEX | Nov 10, 2011 12:02:16 PM

4. I love this song. It's so literally a Duran Duran song from 1986 and would be a number one track in the 80s.

Posted by: Gregoire | Nov 10, 2011 12:05:14 PM

5. Great video. I saw them when they performed in Toronto this past October and they were AMAZING!

Posted by: Gigi | Nov 10, 2011 12:16:49 PM

6. Ah. I miss the classic Super Models lip-synching to a male-vocals-song. And damn- these women have all aged so WELL! (well, taking into account all the makeup, lighting, hair stylists, and designers).

That was thoroughly enjoyable. I wish it hadn't been QUITE so choppily edited, but still a blast.

Posted by: Aedan | Nov 10, 2011 12:23:04 PM

7. And then Naomi busted a guitar over her personal assistant's head....

Posted by: Caliban | Nov 10, 2011 1:14:17 PM

8. I am sick of these female supermodels and I am sick of Jonas Akerlund. He's a sexist pig who props up the sleazy straight guy fantasy.

As for the female supermodels, all they did was act as beards for male pop singers who are gay or bisexuals. These females contributed to the homophobic cover-up. I have no respect for them whatsoever.

Posted by: jason | Nov 10, 2011 3:11:37 PM

9. Love Duran Duran. So nice seeing them in the video as the day-to-day guys (elevator operator, interviewer, bartender, chauffeur...of course!). Bringing back the gluttonous glamour of the 80's...and the allusion to the polaroids...not just from their first major video...there is a stack out there that could reveal a lot of interesting tales of their early days...let's just say a certain Taylor loved to take polaroids of himself with his bath-mates...both boys and girls together...how do I know? I was one of the boys in the bubbles...February 1984, Los Angeles.

Posted by: benjamin | Nov 10, 2011 3:19:50 PM

10. that was great! so good to see them back on top.

Posted by: barilla | Nov 10, 2011 4:20:10 PM

11. Awesome. Must have cost a fortune!

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 11, 2011 3:30:21 AM