Bill O'Reilly | Dennis Miller | News | Penguins

Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller Get Hysterical Over Gay Penguins: VIDEO

Oreilly_miller

The ten-year-olds can't contain themselves.

MILLER: The one gay penguin’s name is Pedro. And here’s my problem: has anyone seen papers on Pedro? Is he even here legally for God’s sake?

O’REILLY: That was my question. Wait they --

MILLER: Listen, Billy. How do you even know when a penguin’s gay? Is their corner of the penguin habitat inordinately tasteful?

O’REILLY: No, they wear tight t-shirts.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Those guys think they're a lot funnier then they really are.

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 17, 2011 11:53:00 AM

2. Are they dating off camera too?

Posted by: Strange Bedfellows | Nov 17, 2011 11:54:34 AM

3. F@#king children! I watch Youtube channels with more taste!

Posted by: REX | Nov 17, 2011 11:58:22 AM

4. If that's all they're saying then honestly, we're actually winning the war. If the same dialogue were quoted from two gay brothers saying the same thing I would honestly be laughing. It's not that bad, comparatively.

Posted by: Jazzy Jeff | Nov 17, 2011 12:00:22 PM

5. jeez, get a bedroom. well, at least they have each other. certainly nobody else wants them.

Posted by: sleepy bear | Nov 17, 2011 12:03:31 PM

6. Get a room, bitches.

Posted by: Steerpike | Nov 17, 2011 12:05:49 PM

7. They're just pissed the penguins are getting laid more than they are...

Posted by: Michael | Nov 17, 2011 12:20:06 PM

8. Oh lighten up people. Stop getting your panties in a bunch over nothing. Really? The big joke is that the "gay" penguin "story" is even news. Everybody loves to play the victim.

Posted by: Lisa G | Nov 17, 2011 12:22:10 PM

9. Consider the source. You'll better understand why such sophmoric humor is so hilarious to these clowns.

As difficult as it may seem, they're more to be pittied than scorned.

Posted by: mytwocents | Nov 17, 2011 12:28:26 PM

10. I refuse to watch any video clip with Dennis Miller. It's so annoying and pathetic to watch Miller hysterically laughing at his own horrible bad jokes, he has to, no one else will. He's a complete tool.

Posted by: John | Nov 17, 2011 12:30:46 PM

11. Dennis Miller and Victoria Jackson 2 SNL LOSERS LOST thier funniness in the early 90's....especially when they jumped on the Right Wing Propanganda train

Posted by: Gay American | Nov 17, 2011 12:37:52 PM

12. The only one who laughed at Miller's jokes when he did the news on Saturday Night Live was Miller. He hasn't gotten any funnier.

Posted by: Steve Pardue | Nov 17, 2011 12:39:17 PM

13. I found them funny in a moronic way, like two closeted dumb jocks tickling themselves with tacky jokes before going down on each other.

Posted by: Adrian | Nov 17, 2011 1:02:34 PM

14. The implication that anyone with a mildly foreign name is an illegal offends me more than their other lame attempts at humor. If this is the worst they can say, and the most offensive stereotypes they can muster, I really couldn't care less.

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 17, 2011 1:09:14 PM

15. I wonder who's the boss in the Bill & Dennis lovefest. Bill has definitely a kinky streak and may like to run around in adult diapers, and Dennis has that lazy/drunk fratboy flair where you always wonder if he'll be able to keep if up for more than 30 seconds.

both bark too much & too loudly, that's for sure.

Posted by: hugo | Nov 17, 2011 1:10:44 PM

16. Just go to YouTube and search for "gay" and "lions." Compared to many species, male lions really do homoerotic behavior justice. Male lions are much less repressed than, say, Christians. You may, therefore, send the data on the scoreboard to O'Reilly and Miller:

Lions 10, Christians 0

Posted by: Artie | Nov 17, 2011 1:14:19 PM

17. I didn't think it was that funny but I wasn't offended. First thing my dad told me when I came out was, "Don't expect me to stop telling gay jokes."

I was offended by the Pedro illegal reference though. That was a bit bigoted for public consumption.

Posted by: Markus | Nov 17, 2011 3:28:28 PM

18. "how can they tell the penguins are gay? Did the other penguins call them faggots and beat them up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"hey, i got one ,you can tell they're gay because they both attempted suicide at age 11. A-HAHAHAHAHA!"

"oh wait, bro, i got another! the zoo knows that they're gay because they were both disowned by their families and lived on the streets for years! HAHAHAHHAHAAA!"

"another! we knew the penguins were gay because they attended support meetings to get over the insecurity and shame they carried from all the bigotry that affected them in the first halves of their lives! HAHAHAHA!"

yeah. it aint funny.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Nov 17, 2011 3:42:02 PM

19. This appeared to be staged and planned.

Posted by: Kevin | Nov 17, 2011 4:44:58 PM

20. I remember when Dennis Miller used to be funny. That was a looooong time ago.

Posted by: Laura | Nov 17, 2011 5:48:01 PM

21. Two asswipes who think they are funny. Their personal hysterics show how truly racist they are. You need only look at these fools to show how they truly feel. Racism looks ugly and this was not a pretty sight.

They will not be fired because there are enough racists Republicans to show a decent rating for this show.

I dare anyone to claim that this was not a racist rant on their part. They even managed to bring in a Latino racist rant on this story about penguins. Sad, but true. Reps, if not all, are mostly racist as proved by this sophomoric laugh off.

Posted by: Jorge Hernandez | Nov 18, 2011 4:44:14 AM

22. Gay penguins!! Only Dennis Miller with his demented mind would find that funny. I can't believe he gets away with being so blatantly bigoted. It's probably because nobody watches him. They just change the channel rather than get nauseous as soon as he opens his mouth. He's the only one that laughs at his jokes and even his laugh is retarded.

Posted by: steve e. | Dec 19, 2012 11:27:47 PM

23. Gay penguins!! Only Dennis Miller with his demented mind would find that funny. I can't believe he gets away with being so blatantly bigoted. It's probably because nobody watches him. They just flip the channel rather than get nauseous as soon as he opens his mouth. He's the only one that laughs at his jokes and even his laugh is retarded.

Posted by: steve e. | Dec 19, 2012 11:30:54 PM

24. Dennis Miller really is funny. It's hilarious that he can barely find a job. I get most of his references but they're so tortured it's embarrassing. "Like Marcel Proust said about Gustave Flaubert, I'm absolutely empty of ideas of my own."

And he knows it. Dennis Miller flaunts his vocabulary to disguise how insipid his opinions really are.

He's the *smart* Victoria Jackson, which is right up there with "best tasting toe-jam."

Posted by: Caliban | Dec 20, 2012 12:18:26 AM