Billy Eichner | News | Reality TV

Billy Eichner on the Street: VIDEO

Eichner

Gay comic Billy Eichner's new on-the-street game show Billy on the Street debuted last night on FUSE.

Watch a few highlights from the show, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I take issue with the description of him as "comedian".

Posted by: Bruce | Dec 23, 2011 10:31:18 AM

2. If it's FUNNY or DIE...why isn't he dead?

Posted by: Taylor | Dec 23, 2011 10:39:20 AM

3. @ BRUCE:
    You're funnier than Billy.

Posted by: Chris | Dec 23, 2011 10:46:35 AM

4. Jeez, what a bunch of assholes. An out gay comedian gets his own TV show and the gay community COMPLAINS? Sheesh -- who got your turbans into a twist?

Mr. Eichner's show is already very funny, and I'm sure it'll improve. Remember how Jimmy Fallon sucked for, oh, like the first TWO YEARS of his show? It was literally painful to watch him try to stutter out jokes during his monologue. Now, after a long adjustment period, he just *stinks*. Well, Mr. Eichner is starting off good -- I highly recommend this show -- and this could turn classic before long.

Posted by: RomanHans | Dec 23, 2011 10:49:21 AM

5. He is no Jimmy Fallon. Not funny, not really anything really...just irritating.

Posted by: paul | Dec 23, 2011 11:06:57 AM

6. I liked this, he's cute, gay and funny. He get's my vote of support

Posted by: RonTEX | Dec 23, 2011 11:19:37 AM

7. We will have to agree to disagree.

Posted by: Charlie | Dec 23, 2011 11:22:23 AM

8. lmaooo i love how the black girl in the last segment kept saying "sho nuff...oh no he didn't" w/ attitude.

eicher's pretty funny...love his little side comments...things like 'call a girl for once in your life' and something only he could get away with as a gay comedian: 'you're such a homo'

Posted by: redball | Dec 23, 2011 11:26:30 AM

9. The opening Taylor Swit comment shut down all immediate interest in this sleeze. A homo going down the road to extinction well-travelled
    by Andrew Dice Clay is nothing to be proud of, or entertained by. Another reason to be ashamed of our Shoots-Itself-In-the-Foot notion of "community".

Posted by: uffda | Dec 23, 2011 1:35:18 PM

10. I think it works better as a web-series, but I love it! Who's more interesting Casey Affleck or Casey Anthony?

Posted by: Rolfe | Dec 23, 2011 2:52:31 PM

11. My sister and I watched the episode Fuse put on On Demand a few weeks ago, we thought it was hilarious. Billy had us laughing hysterically from start to finnish.

Posted by: Thomas | Dec 23, 2011 4:05:10 PM

12. I disagree with the assertion that just because someone is LGBTQ that we should lap it up instantly and just stay quiet, even if their work is mediocre.

Posted by: Marshal | Dec 23, 2011 6:14:06 PM

13. sigh. so many funnier gays out there. he's just obnoxious.

Posted by: scandalabra | Dec 23, 2011 6:56:54 PM

14. Best thing EVER!

Posted by: Brion | Dec 24, 2011 1:16:39 AM

15. Anita was right: the Black Eyed Peas are scarier than the KKK and she would definitely know! I found this kind of funny, but not because of Billy necessarily.

Posted by: Drew | Dec 24, 2011 1:44:50 AM

16. A painful watch. Obnoxious indeed.

Posted by: DeeperStill | Dec 24, 2011 3:20:52 AM

17. Awful...just brutally unfunny

Posted by: Gsp | Dec 25, 2011 4:25:32 PM

18. The P!nk bit was hilarious.

Posted by: JAMES | Dec 26, 2011 12:46:40 AM

19. I can't believe the cognitive dissonance of the gay community celebrating one of their own BULLYING strangers on the street and mocking them for their opinions, lack of knowledge, clothes, accents, or anything else. Despicable, insulting, and patently unfunny. Any 'comedian' who feels they have to YELL ALL THE TIME is more accurately defined as a 'buffoon.'

Posted by: Gay Bullies Suck | Jan 12, 2012 4:59:43 PM

20. Billy is SO not funny! Trust, he has been at my dinner party.

Posted by: Ryan | Feb 23, 2012 9:45:19 AM