Ann Coulter | Dallas | News

Ann Coulter Says Liberals Will Start Aborting Babies Once the Gay Gene is Discovered, on LOGO's A-List Dallas: VIDEO

Alist

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter and alleged GOP-bashing victim Taylor Garrett discuss why they think gays should be pro-life Republicans in a preview clip from Coulter's appearance on LOGO's A-List Dallas.

Says Coulter: "The gays have got to be pro-life. As soon as they find the gay gene, guess who the liberal yuppies are gonna start aborting?"

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. If we find a Republican gene can we abort them?

Too easy, I know.

Posted by: andrew | Dec 7, 2011 6:57:47 PM

2. Well, Ms. Coulter, you should be glad they never found the the "horse-faced glib braying idiot right-wing c*nt" gene, because you would have been aborted and saved us a lot of headaches.

What stupid, stupid b!tches (Ms. Coulter AND Ms. Garrett). And what a waste of bandwidth that TV show is.

Posted by: One of the CA 36,000 | Dec 7, 2011 6:58:47 PM

3. What's going to happen is that suddenly Christians and Republicans will become pro-abortion

Posted by: Steve | Dec 7, 2011 7:00:25 PM

4. She does have a point, as disgusting as it is.

Posted by: Kyle | Dec 7, 2011 7:00:35 PM

5. they deserve each other.

Posted by: sleepy bear | Dec 7, 2011 7:02:17 PM

6. Yuppie liberals will abort gays?

Uh, no, Ann. History says it will be the religious Right. They'll find a perfectly biblical justification for the abortions and go for it with gusto.

Posted by: Sean in Dallas | Dec 7, 2011 7:04:20 PM

7. Why do you dignify this crap by even reporting it.

Posted by: Robert | Dec 7, 2011 7:05:32 PM

8. yepp sean

It will be xtianista repubs aborting their gay babies and they will probably make a sacrament out of it

Posted by: say what | Dec 7, 2011 7:06:35 PM

9. So...it appears Ann believes that there is a GAY Gene...or at the very least a biological reason for homosexuality, and that it's not a choice.

Thanks, Ann.

Posted by: Taylor | Dec 7, 2011 7:07:10 PM

10. Puhleeze.. As soon as they can identify whether or not a baby is gay in the womb the GOP and Fundies will hop on the Pro-Choice bandwagon so fast, its axles will collapse.

Posted by: SCollingsworth | Dec 7, 2011 7:08:01 PM

11. I despise Logo now.

Posted by: Greg | Dec 7, 2011 7:12:53 PM

12. I guess it's too late to abort her. Damn. Timing is everything.

Posted by: John | Dec 7, 2011 7:12:56 PM

13. Yep, because it's the liberals who have problems with gays, not neo-con fundamentalists. Idiot.

Posted by: LiamB | Dec 7, 2011 7:13:01 PM

14. Who cares what the harpy Coulter and the reality tv idiot think about ANYTHING?!

Posted by: peterparkerp | Dec 7, 2011 7:18:18 PM

15. Too bad Coulter's mother didn't abort her.

Why in the world does LOGO air this crap?

Posted by: LW | Dec 7, 2011 7:23:01 PM

16. 1) But repugs say there is no gay gene. So now there is?
    2) Yuppies don't have many children, which is the biggest reason why they're upwardly mobile while still young (young people having children is highly correlated with multigenerational poverty).
    3) Even if there was a gay gene the repug hillbillies would then demand federal funding for abortion despite their previous demand for no abortions, so being a gay repug accomplishes what?

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Dec 7, 2011 7:23:12 PM

17. Her appearance on this show makes her an official has-been. That's worth celebrating and should have been the lede of the story.

Posted by: Grench | Dec 7, 2011 7:24:46 PM

18. "Well, Ms. Coulter, you should be glad they never found the the "horse-faced glib braying idiot right-wing c*nt" gene"

"One", I laughed so quickly that I almost spewed coffee on my computer terminal!

"I guess it's too late to abort her. Damn. Timing is everything"

John, this was a good one! I know that as a pro-lifer I shouldn't be laughing at this,..... but I am.

"Yep, because it's the liberals who have problems with gays, not neo-con fundamentalists. Idiot."

Liamb, my sentiments exactly.

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2011/12/coulteralistdalls.html#ixzz1ftkLtx2h

Posted by: Mary | Dec 7, 2011 7:26:26 PM

19. pathetic. oh, Taylor Garrett and his fellow Gay republicans...when are you boys ever going to grow some balls, admit that your parents are ashamed to call you Son, and start acting like real men for a change?

constantly sucking up to the wrong people for the wrong reasons. know this - every parent of a gay republican would have aborted that kid had they known they were gay. and you gay republicans on this site know it, even though you'll never admit it. you KNOW it. no matter how much sucking up to the Right that you do you will always remain a disappointment to your parents.

that's why you're so angry at us liberals - we're actually accepted, not merely tolerated.

yuppie liberals won't be the ones aborting gay kids, yuppie liberals are the ones who won't have a problem HAVING gay kids.

it's anti-Choice conservatives who'll scrape their uteruses free of a gay lifeform ASAP.

but yeah, this is typical gay republican delusion. keep telling your family that you're not like those "stereotypical lefty liberals". you know, those awful gays like me who march in the pride parade with their parents.

how many gay republicans have parents that would march in the parade with them? yeah. didn't think so. speaks volumes.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Dec 7, 2011 7:27:02 PM

20. Kyle,

I'm anti-right wing-ism. And I disagree with many that you guys say but I must bring up what all have ignored.

I am a lib dem in the UK that is between being right and left fyi.

So, I have to agree with you. She has a point that I have seen in my so called liberal friends. But of course what I disagree with is that she is blaming a way of thought-liberalism-to further her hate.

That is disgusting.

As I have said before, in the UK, some of the most wonderful people I have met are to the right BUT they don't have this extremist/fundie like opinions that you see in the Us.

Which is a pity and doesn't bring up good discourse.

Posted by: Rowan | Dec 7, 2011 7:39:15 PM

21. You know she and some others may find her shtick amusing... but for me it just gets more and more offensive. Now if she just substituted "black", "jewish", etc. for "gay" then the wrath of the media and society would come down upon her - instead we find it is still quite acceptable to spew hate toward gay people. Extremely disgusting.

Posted by: MikeH | Dec 7, 2011 7:49:58 PM

22. Disregard the liberal yuppies portion and there is actually something to talk about here. How do we feel about people aborting babies when they find out they're gay? (This is regardless of who is doing it). Do we still support abortion 100%? This is actually a pretty interesting topic for discussion.

Posted by: Kevin B | Dec 7, 2011 7:50:58 PM

23. I now see that my decision to completely stop watching LOGO upon the introduction of this horrendous show was a good one.

LOGO should be ashamed for disseminating this disgusting hate-speech.

I was going to start watching LOGO again when this show fails and goes off-air, and it will soon, but after this, they've earned the coveted "dead to me" award, and there's no coming back after that.

Posted by: Kevin | Dec 7, 2011 8:12:22 PM

24. far too many people choose to abort when they find out the fetus shows signs of Down Syndrome.

the solution is not to ban abortions, but to educate the public about Down Syndrome.

same thing with being gay. a society that doesnt' hate gay people wont' want to abort gay fetuses. so who's promoting the most anti-gay hate in our culture? oh, right. the conservatives.

funny, that.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Dec 7, 2011 8:13:11 PM

25. I can't wait till they find the horse-faced gene so we can start aborting that.

Posted by: James | Dec 7, 2011 8:20:25 PM