China | Dance | News | Pets | Ron Paul | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1029

RON PAUL: Walks out of interview about racist newsletters.

DUBSTEP: On the Great Wall of China.

STOP ONLINE PIRACY ACT: Must be stopped.

EVIL CAT: Throws kitten down a ladder.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. That is a nasty pussy! A dog would never do that.

Posted by: Lassie | Dec 23, 2011 5:54:20 PM

2. The conclusion I get is that cats are like CBS.

Stop SOPA. And cats.

Posted by: Randy | Dec 23, 2011 6:09:23 PM

3. LOL at the cat video. My cats would do the same thing to each other. I've got 3 of them and I love them more than anything. Cats are freaking predators. They attack my feet in the bed at night and to top it all off, one of them just took a sh!t under my Christmas tree.

Posted by: Alan | Dec 23, 2011 6:19:51 PM

4. The reporter from CNN, GLORIA BORGER is married to a LANCE MORGAN the chief communications and crisis strategist for POWELL TATE. Powell´╗┐ Tate is a Washington D.C. firm that represents and lobbies for the very same MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX flexing it's political influence in our foreign policy that Dr. Ron Paul wants to stop! Her husband's firm includes overseeing a coalition to support congressional funds to U.S. Military contractors! She's profiting from the wars that Dr. Paul wants to end!

Shouldn't we check biases of the reporters?

Posted by: Matt from California | Dec 23, 2011 6:29:25 PM

5. Highlander kitteh.

Posted by: sparks | Dec 23, 2011 6:37:02 PM

6. This is funny

helpmothermonster dot blogspot dot com

Posted by: John F | Dec 23, 2011 7:02:40 PM

7. Thanks for the information Matt.

Posted by: Cinesnatch | Dec 23, 2011 10:38:19 PM

8. Watch the dried-up little candidate dry up and blow away in a great big poofy pout. Paul does not like it when hard-hitting journalists like Bruno and Gloria Borger call shenanigans on his shenanigans. Borger should've hit him a lot harder on this issue.

The question has not been answered: Why did Paul allow this material to be published with his signature on it? His weak denial is not a disavowal, and it doesn't ring true.

@Matt: That herring is redder than your bunghole!

Posted by: Ru Paul | Dec 23, 2011 10:42:58 PM

9. I subscribe to Ron Paul's newsletters, and they are indeed full of lies.

Posted by: DeeperStill | Dec 24, 2011 3:01:07 AM

10. I say RU PAUL for president instead!

Posted by: V-8 | Dec 24, 2011 4:26:49 AM

11. Poor Ron Paul, can't handle the tough questions yet he wants to be president.

How are the gay libertarians (Republicans) going to spin this one? It's similar to Bachmann signing the racist pledge in Iowa but claiming to have not read the entire thing.

Posted by: NY2.0 | Dec 24, 2011 8:13:10 AM

12. I am no Ron Paul fan but I must say that after viewing that video I know where he's coming from. She got her answer from him but kept questioning him as if some new more satisfying answer would be coming. I ended up sympathizing with him, not applauding her. Not exactly the video we should be endorsing. It backfires.

Posted by: Jack | Dec 24, 2011 9:07:40 AM

13. only another racist would find sympathy in Ron Paul's "situation"

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Dec 24, 2011 3:06:36 PM

14. I am not a Paul supporter, but the CNN interview was a hack job and Paul does not actually walk out of the interview. If you watch the actual full footage you see that the interview was at a natural conclusion. What CNN released was edited such that it seems he walked off...cable news is all bunk...CNN fox msnbc all the rest...

Posted by: Toferdavid | Dec 25, 2011 7:24:41 PM

15. Here is the uncut Ron Paul interview. As you can see, the original edit was a hack job.

Posted by: Jay Young | Dec 25, 2011 10:30:06 PM