Comments

1. Javier says

Victoria Jackson = Female version of Borat?

Does anyone else think this?

(I’m convinced that she is living her life as a parody, but I could be wrong.)

2. KJ says

Why did they laugh when she said “Very few people in America are informed and educated as I am”? (Difficult to ignore that she meant “AS informed,” but regardless, I’m relieved to think that the literal meaning of her words is true, and the intended meaning, false.)

3. bro-mosexual says

chill u guys. she is only on tv because networks love ppl who r ‘willing 2 say anything for ratings.’ u gotta feel bad 4 her… it must b tough 2 go from being a t0tally relevant comedian on SNL to being forced 2 eke out a living on the residuals of ‘straight 2 dvd movies that no1 will ever watch.’

4. Marty says

Michelle Bachmann’s as batshit as her and she’s running for President. Nutcases like Jackson are just par for the course for today’s Republican party. Of course Fox will have her on, she’s representative of all their viewers and the current GOP base – they are sick, hateful and heartless.

5. Paul B. says

I think bachmann & jackson were twins separated at birth…same IQ, same ideology, same “has-been” agenda. Is jackson schtooping a closet queen too? Would she even notice…bachmann doesn’t see to.
    Keep the comedy coming girls…we love a good laugh as much a anybody.

6. Randy says

Secret conservatives or destroyed careers? Like Pat Boone, Bruce Willis, Kelsey Grammer, Arnold Schwartzenegger, and Mel Gibson?

I think the difference is those folks have actual talent, unlike Victoria.

“Well, see, very few people in America are informed and educated as I am.” I love how the Fox & Friends folks thought it was a joke!

7. J.D. says

Agree with those tagging this as performance art. Remembering when she was on SNL, it was always stuff like posing as a tap-dancer when she could not tap dance etc. Going for meta-irony isn’t easy.

8. Michael says

This lunatic would always shop at a drug store I worked at about 3 years ago in Studio City (I’d see a celebrity at this store every single day). She is extremely loud, rude and sloppy/dirty looking. Just looking at her an having to hear her annoying high pitched voice turned my stomach. She’s insane.

9. troschne says

I honestly think this is all a performance–she can’t REALLY believe all of that crazy she is spewing. She has always been a parody of herself, and it wouldn’t surprise me if this wasn’t all an act.

10. Mke says

OK but she is crazy. If some crazy left wing nut goes on MSNBC the hosts are at least going to address the fact that they are crazy and full of sh*t. She’s not even partisan at this point she’s just insane and bizarrely mean.

11. Mke says

Meanwhile who is hiring Ellen Cleghorn? Being on SNL during the early 90’s does not garauntee a career, neither does having weird wrapping paper accessories in your hair. But I suppose the fact that she insults people every time she speaks is a second nail in that coffin.