Haley Joel Osment | News | Playing Gay

Haley Joel Osment Plays Gay in 'Sassy Pants': VIDEO

Osment

AI and The Sixth Sense's Haley Joel Osment has resurfaced in a new film in which he plays the younger boyfriend of a teenage girl's dad. The Hollywood Reporter explains:

In the film, Osment, plays Chip Hardy, the boyfriend of Ashley Rickards' father, played by Napoleon Dynamite and Office Space actor Diedrich Bader. The movie revolves around Rickards, who plays a teenage girl with a gay dad and overbearing mom, who is trying to get a job and go away to college.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I'm acknowledging the shallowness of this comment up front: He looks hideous, but at the :37 mark? If that's his real ass, it is BANGIN'.

Posted by: AndyWarholsWig | Jan 18, 2012 9:53:20 AM

2. Nice to see HJO is still working and in a movie that's actually getting a wide release (he's been in two, "Home of the Giants" and "Montana Amazon" that barely got released) , he looks good there except: is that a lip ring or a big cold sore?

Posted by: Henry Holland | Jan 18, 2012 9:59:40 AM

3. Whole thing looks hilarious. Let me see, this or Battleship, which would I pick...

Posted by: Bart | Jan 18, 2012 10:16:49 AM

4. Kate Gosselin hair FTW

Posted by: Mark | Jan 18, 2012 10:25:30 AM

5. AndyWarholsWig is right... I'm sorry to be so shallow, HJO is a really fantastic actor and I'm glad he's getting work, but DAT ASS

Posted by: Andrew | Jan 18, 2012 2:21:53 PM

6. I thought D. Bader's role in NAPOLEON DYNAMITE was fantastic. I saw it in a theater with 200 17-23 year olds or somewhere in that range, and was the only one laughing at his swagger, and the first sight of his spouse.

Never understood why his character on Drew Carey's show was always treated as if he had oozing syphilis sores and never washed. did I miss something when the characters were established?

Posted by: gregory brown | Jan 18, 2012 3:00:02 PM

7. is that chest hair? if so.. yum

Posted by: poof | Jan 18, 2012 6:39:19 PM

8. I kno right?!!

dammmnnnnn that ass is perfect!!

Posted by: scott | Jan 18, 2012 7:06:55 PM

9. o no. he got fat. sigh...

Posted by: Patrick | Jan 18, 2012 7:10:24 PM

10. oh, gee, dat ass.

Posted by: brad | Jan 18, 2012 8:41:57 PM

11. No doubt about it, HJO's got an ass on him. I'd hit! ;)

Posted by: Ryan J. | Jan 18, 2012 10:46:55 PM

12. BTW, I don't understand the obsession with either skinny, emaciated bodies or super-muscled 2% body fat bodies. I like guys to be a little fleshy and soft; they're much more cuddly that way. I also love a big ass (like the one Osment is packing in that clip). I hardly ever see the kind of guys I like being portrayed as the "cute" or "hot" guy in the movies or in tv shows. That blows! >:(

Posted by: Ryan J. | Jan 18, 2012 11:05:17 PM

13. Osment DOES have a nice ass - I noticed it in Secondhand Lions. So pervy of me considering how young he was there...

Posted by: starpeople88 | Jan 18, 2012 11:56:12 PM

14. Yay, HJO is back! Hope he finds the same sort of career second wind that Joseph Gordon Leavitt did--he's a wonderful actor. ("The Sixth Sense" is obvious, but go back and watch him in "AI"--the movie has its problems, but he's flawless.)

Posted by: Dback | Jan 19, 2012 8:41:19 AM

15. Personally, I think Martin Spanjers is more of a shagfest, but that's just me :)

Posted by: luke | Jan 21, 2012 3:53:19 AM

16. Bravo HJO. However,THE most asstastic man i've ever seen in a movie is Waldemar Valenstra in the Dutch musical Yes Nurse, No Nurse. That was a natural wonder of the world.

Posted by: mike flower | Jan 22, 2012 12:12:49 AM

17. Haley ALWAYS have a gorgeous bottom! Since he was 11 in The Sixth Sense wearing those white slip undies. I always love his bottom and younger was cuter...

Posted by: Dante, di Lima-Perù | Aug 5, 2012 4:11:54 AM