News

Face of Randall the Honey Badger, Revealed: VIDEO

Honeybadger

TMZ caught up with the voice of the Honey Badger, Randall, and asked him how he got started making the videos.

The big reveal, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Is this a flashback to the 70's?

Posted by: sylvatica | Jan 25, 2012 8:23:49 AM

2. ughhh hipster trash

Posted by: NightfallCub | Jan 25, 2012 8:27:56 AM

3. @nightfallclub I think its just an act for the camera. But its hard to tell with how ironic hipsters are. They do literally look like a person you would make up and joke about.

Posted by: Tonez | Jan 25, 2012 8:33:36 AM

4. What in the hell was he talking about?

Posted by: Michael W. | Jan 25, 2012 9:45:23 AM

5. I'm with you Michael. I have no idea what this is all about...

Posted by: Bill | Jan 25, 2012 9:51:01 AM

6. Nice muttonchops!

For those not in the loop, this is an Internet sensation for his over-the-top narration. Try not to laugh.

Honey Badger don't care!

Posted by: B-rod | Jan 25, 2012 9:56:54 AM

7. He looked like he was in disguise.

I'm surprised to learn there was a philosophical reason for doing the honey badger video. I prefer to think of it as just silly, drunken fun.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jan 25, 2012 9:59:27 AM

8. @nightfallclub, good comment. I bet your mom is trash.

Posted by: my butt | Jan 25, 2012 10:19:37 AM

9. Definitely in disguise ! Some of that facial hair might be real, but that rug on his head is unmistakable. This guy has gone to great lengths over the past year to keep his face out of camera-shot. I doubt that he would relent and give TMZ first dibs on the unveiling.

Posted by: SononaBill | Jan 25, 2012 11:10:45 AM

10. Yep, officially ruined.

Next!

Posted by: fred | Jan 25, 2012 1:16:38 PM

11. I am in shock.
    I had been led to believe Charles Nelson Reilly was d-e-d dead.

Posted by: ted | Jan 25, 2012 2:42:40 PM

12. Dead like Borat.

Posted by: ted | Jan 25, 2012 2:43:16 PM

13. boo, no face. but he was still funny as hell even in the interview

Posted by: redball | Jan 25, 2012 6:47:07 PM

14. C'mon guys, lighten up- Luvs me some Honey Badger!!! This video is a blast!

Posted by: Dr, C | Jan 25, 2012 7:56:14 PM

15. It's pretty hilarious when people can't tell the difference between a hipster and a disguise.

And, also, his 'reason' for doing narration was not as deep as he's claiming. Can't you see it's all an act, people. It's just fun.

Posted by: lookyloo | Jan 26, 2012 1:41:15 AM

16. Personally, I got a big kick out of his honey badger narration.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jan 26, 2012 1:48:07 PM

17. this guy sucks...he stole the idea from a bbc show where they do funny voiceovers of nature videos...go look on you tube..'daytime..nightime" and he's irritating in the pistachio and zombie movie one i wish he would stopp and u people praising him..no talent

Posted by: SHERIMARQUIS | Jan 15, 2013 5:23:04 PM

18. the show is -Funny Talking Animals - 'Walk On The Wild Side' - BBC One- some of these ARE funny u have to watch a few

Posted by: SHERIMARQUIS | Jan 15, 2013 5:26:59 PM