Comments

1. JD says

I don’t mind the parody, but i’m not a big fan of editing the video to look like Adele is singing it. I know I wouldn’t like it if someone had put words in my mouth like that.

2. Mark says

I totally get that this is a spoof, NOT endorsed by Adele or her management or record label.

However, the lady is just coming off of a Grammy high, and this potentially could present her with a host of problems she does not need. I wish whoever made this would have had a little consideration for her.

They could have gotten an Adele lookalike for the close-up shots (and still kept the sweeping cinematography of the original video — which I believe is from last year’s Brit Awards performance).

3. gr8guyca says

Wait. You mean someone could think that she is really singing this?
    Are there people so dumb not to get this? (Guess there are.)

btw, who is the real singer? Nice voice and great Adele imitation.

4. Paul R says

It gets repetitive, but it’s funny. It won’t create problems for her. And yes, I’m stupid because it took me a while to realize that it’s a spoof. The voice is spot on.

5. Chicklets says

OMG really– we need a disclaimer that this is a spoof? hahahahahaha! I guess you’re the reason we have “Caution-Hot Coffee” spelled out on our java to-go cups!

6. vanndean says

Reality television and instant NEWS cycle will prove to be the death of humor, spoofs, serialized drama, and parody as a form of entertainment. It boggles my mind that anyone would not be able to recognize that this was not real. Why would a British citizen and musical performer get involved in American politics? Why……never mind.

7. RYANINSACTO says

I hate clicking on an article only to find out I was dooped, glad I didn’t watch it and read the comments first, Andy be more straightforward next time, thanks.