Comments

1. sparks says

I really enjoy her music. When I was in school I must’ve listened to “I Do Not Want..” almost continuously for a month after I got it.

Gotta have at least a little respect for someone who can take a Prince song further up the charts than he did. 😉

2. Paul R says

I loved her in high school too, and had a friend who listened to the first album endlessly (as in, 10 times a day) for about a year. But she does have a penchant for saying very odd things.

3. Abie says

She is so talented, but also, I think, basically nuts. If you saw the whole show, you would notice that Radcliffe, bless his heart, reacted as politely as a young Englishman could when confronted with a deranged fan whist taping a chat show. At least on the show, her nuttiness could be played for laughs, but I’m not sure it’s so amusing on a day-to-day basis.

4. roy says

my buddy’s mom makes $83 every hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $9029 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site… LazyCash10.com

5. Caliban says

If you look at the clip it doesn’t come off as “nutty,” just a joke by a mom who indulged her child in a game they were taking a bath with Harry Potter. Anything to get a kid into the tub…

And I really like the new song!

6. billionairefriendscom says

You can see. That is very nice! My dear frie;nds, if you desire to live the billi;onaire lifestyle, you may try βillǐonāireƒrienďs–čˇō/Μit’s where for dating a billion;aire. The best cl;ub for seeking the ric;h in the world…..It’s for rich and wealthy people who are seek;ing long last and enduring relati;onships!

7. says

Sinéad O’Connor recruited London band / multi-media crew Breton, or BretonLABS, to create the video to her latest single,’The Wolf is Getting Married’ – the result is an unraveling, lacy affair. The song itself is both delicate and strong, reminiscent of The Lion and the Cobra days.

8. john says

my roommate’s step-sister makes $62/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $17692 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site …. g00(dot)me/7k