Adele | Daft Punk | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Adele Meets Daft Punk: LISTEN

Adele_daftpunk

Need something groovy for your Tuesday? Try "Something About the Fire", Carlos Serrano's mash-up of Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain" and Daft Punk's "Something About Us".

Good stuff, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Quite nice ... goes great with my morning coffee.

Posted by: Austin | Mar 6, 2012 10:31:51 AM

2. Awesome - totally stealing it.

Posted by: starpeople88 | Mar 6, 2012 11:07:12 AM

3. Sweet

Posted by: leprechaunvict | Mar 6, 2012 11:09:09 AM

4. Speaking of remixes, please take a listen to my dance remix of Beyonce's End of Time

And vooote it ;3

Posted by: mizik | Mar 6, 2012 12:03:41 PM

5. The opening is great, but this seems like one of those pairings that requires some creative engineering to the foundation track to compliment the vocal track. Both the swell in Something About Us and Adele's voice start competing, which is an audio clash. The other sections where Something About Us softens and Adele's voice shines through as the prominent sound is when it's golden.

Posted by: luminum | Mar 6, 2012 12:08:40 PM

6. It's oh so close to working for me, but oh so far away. Part of me thinks Set Fire to the Rain is just too perfect to ever be remixed or mashed up.

Posted by: Ryan | Mar 6, 2012 4:55:37 PM

7. I've made my own mashup that is different from the famous Carlos Serrano version with the 2 same songs!
    - The arrangement is not the same
    - There's NO Daft Punk vocals
    - JUST Adele's FULL singing of the original song, chorus breakdown included and more...
    I hope you'll enjoy it a lot ! :)

You can listen to it here:

Posted by: Chris Tales | Mar 28, 2012 10:46:40 PM

8. I have been looking looking around for this kind of information.

Posted by: Wholesale Snapback Hats | Apr 7, 2012 7:28:02 AM

9. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Posted by: Bulls Snapback | Jul 19, 2012 11:12:02 PM