Chile | Crime | Deaths | News

BigGayDeal.com

Daniel Zamudio, Gay Chilean Man Beaten by Neo-Nazis, Dies

Daniel_zamudio

Daniel Zamudio, a gay Chilean man who was beaten, stabbed, burned, and branded with a Swastika by a gang of neo-Nazis earlier this month and had been clinging to life in a hospital, was pronounced dead earlier this evening.

"Doctors performed a test this afternoon that confirmed cerebral failure and soon after, Zamudio died," Americas South and North reports.

The Chilean LGBT rights group MOVILH tweeted: "Daniel Zamudio died. Strength to your family. You will be remembered. Your passage was not in vain."

Comments

1. I WORKED IN SANTIAGO LAST YEAR AND THE GAY AREA THERE IS VERY DANGEROUSE,BASTARDS WHO DONE THIS AND GOD WILL PAY THEM BACK.SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS IN 2012.COMFORT TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND KEEP FIGHTING FR JUSTICE.

Posted by: SIMON BURKE | Mar 28, 2012 11:07:40 AM

2. Absolutely horrible.This is extremely sad.

Posted by: Miguel | Mar 28, 2012 3:59:22 PM

3. OMG, terrible, terrible news! This makes me so unbelievably sad.
    My heart goes out to his family and friends.
    Rest in peace, dear Daniel.

Posted by: Peter M. | Mar 28, 2012 4:22:04 PM

4. Oh, no. No. No. No. No. No. Was so hoping he'd take a turn. This just breaks my heart.

Posted by: jim | Mar 28, 2012 8:00:28 PM

5. you can share some words for him and his family here please

Posted by: andres | Mar 29, 2012 10:59:58 AM

6. Rest In Peace little guy! What a senseless crime. The guilty party or parties should be subjected to the same treatment. Don't just put them in a cell or inject some poison that makes them fall asleep and die, these POS should suffer just like this poor young man did. Prayers to the family!

Posted by: Curt | Mar 30, 2012 9:40:26 AM

7. thanks for the chance to win! I have so much to scrap but I need to get going on my Disney pages again. I started, but need to get back to them and finish.

-----------------------------------
    http://www.dvdsaledirect.com/Scrubs-Seasons-1-9-DVD-Boxset-FREE-SHIPPING-390.html]Scrubs Seasons 1-9 DVD

Posted by: wholesale dvd suppliers australia | Apr 29, 2012 1:14:08 AM