Madonna | News | William Orbit

BigGayDeal.com

'Love Spent', Another Snippet from Madonna's 'MDNA': LISTEN

Lovespent

The latest snippet of Madonna's 'MDNA' to hit the web is from "Love Spent", a William Orbit collaboration.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I like very much. This just confirms that the only reason I liked Ray of Light album was Orbit. Together they make good music!

Posted by: nosh | Mar 7, 2012 6:44:37 PM

2. LOVE it! Absolutely cannot wait for MDNA! Madonna never disappoints me.

Posted by: shle896shle | Mar 7, 2012 7:15:22 PM

3. Way better than the other tracks we've heard so far!

Posted by: Apparatus | Mar 7, 2012 7:16:34 PM

4. Agree with Apparatus, better than the other 3 tracks I've heard off the album.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Mar 7, 2012 7:20:38 PM

5. Concert ticket sales must not be going well.

Posted by: PDX Guy | Mar 7, 2012 7:39:25 PM

6. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Posted by: Mark | Mar 7, 2012 7:56:35 PM

7. Yeah, at a truly obscene $3450.00 for a floor ticket here in Dallas, I doubt she's selling out.

Posted by: Sean in Dallas | Mar 7, 2012 7:59:35 PM

8. I hate that she worked with Solveig and the Benassi dudes of all people. Such euro dance trash. Orbit's always been cheesy but at least it works with her voice.

Posted by: Sunny | Mar 7, 2012 8:11:41 PM

9. Terrible. Over-processed. Juvenile. OHHHHH Madonna I lost you at "confessions". Where did my love affair go?

Posted by: Reppin2 | Mar 7, 2012 8:14:39 PM

10. Loving this. Orbit rocks. Can't wait for the album.

Posted by: MattS | Mar 7, 2012 9:32:26 PM

11. The only reason Ray of Light as well as Like a Prayer work is Patrick Leonard.

Madonna herself can't write even decent lyrics if her life depended on it.

Posted by: Jude | Mar 8, 2012 3:26:17 AM

12. Oh, and I forgot to comment this new track (that kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it?).

Anyway, out of the tracks that have been specifically recorded for her new album (this excludes Masterpiece) Love Spent is the least offensive song so far.

But that's about as much positive feedback I can give to it.

What has happened to Madonna? Seriously?

Posted by: Jude | Mar 8, 2012 3:29:17 AM

13. Last decent album was Confessions. She should have stuck to that. I'm with Jude on calling this the least offensive so far.

Posted by: Shane | Mar 8, 2012 11:16:35 AM

14. First song I actually like from her new album so far.

Posted by: Nate | Mar 8, 2012 11:16:42 AM

15. Horrible. All of these songs sound the same and out-of-date. I won't be buying this album.

Posted by: Tom | Mar 8, 2012 12:57:16 PM

16. I'm sorry. Better than the other 3, but still ... pretty boring.

Hey, I like Madonna, think she's produced some of the best pop songs ever, but she seems to have lost it.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Mar 8, 2012 1:32:43 PM

17. I don't think you can make fair judgements on song 'snippets'....I skeptical about the first 2 songs but after a few good listens (on a proper sound system) - they are really good. People - Madonna is not stuck in the past, she is moving forward. I think you should all move forward too! I have been a fan since Everybody and still am. All cds were great - especially EROTICA and AMERICAN LIFE!

Posted by: Robert | Mar 8, 2012 2:18:26 PM

18. "American Life"? Are you high?

Posted by: FML | Mar 8, 2012 3:21:21 PM

19. Yeah this is better than the other stuff I've heard. But it still sounds kind of dated, like she's going back to the days of "Like A Virgin" and "Like A Prayer". That said, if it turns out she's doing mostly stuff from this album on her next tour I'll be putting my lower level Staples Center tix up for sale, if anyone is interested. [email protected]

Posted by: Joe De Hoyos | Mar 8, 2012 9:28:07 PM