Madonna | Music | News

Madonna Leaks Three More Times - 'I F**ked Up', 'Beautiful Killer', 'Best Friend': LISTEN

Sb_madonna

MAdonna released three new previews from MDNA over the weekend. The first is the Martin Solveig-produced ballad "I F**ked Up". "Best Friend", a Benassi/Demolition Crew production, and "Beautiful Killer", another Solveig production.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

"I F**ked Up"

"Beautiful Killer"

"Best Friend", an added track on the Deluxe edition.

Comments

1. I still can't look at the thing on her head in that photo and NOT see She-Ra.

Posted by: Brian | Mar 19, 2012 12:32:35 PM

2. Isn't just one person out there as sick of that old, tired news article called Madonna? She is such a whore for fame. Give it up, girl. Sit down with your first priorities: your children, and be a REAL, calm, rational, believable person. Enough already!

Posted by: Rex Paul Martin | Mar 19, 2012 1:05:10 PM

3. I humbly request..NO MORE MADONNA stuff...ever

Posted by: Bruce | Mar 19, 2012 1:17:30 PM

4. Madonna used to record songs with witty and interesting lyrics, but all the "leaked" tracks sounds like the words were written by her teenaged daughter.

Posted by: QJ201 | Mar 19, 2012 1:19:40 PM

5. Just don't like the songs. Her voice usually suits well to her own songs (with her limited range) but not this time. What happened? Will she tour with these songs and did the ticket sales begin before the release of the album because they know it is not her best?

Posted by: Matt26 | Mar 19, 2012 1:29:28 PM

6. "I F**ked Up," how childish and stupid. Grow up and move on Madonna.

Posted by: mike | Mar 19, 2012 1:32:46 PM

7. In with the first positive comment! Yay me! Enough with the vitriol and hate already. I like what's been teased so far. If you don't like what Madonna is doing move on. Nobody is forcing you to listen or read the stories on her. Go outside pet a puppy or rescue a baby bird. Do something that might put a smile on your face.

Posted by: Den | Mar 19, 2012 1:50:44 PM

8. Den, the confusion for me is why she gets so much play on this site. I don't consider every peep that comes out of her mouth worthy of attention, especially when there are lots of musicians doing things that are much more interesting.

Posted by: Butch | Mar 19, 2012 1:59:35 PM

9. Butch, it is simple economics.... the more hits a page has the more ad revenue the site gets... and this happens with all sites, not just this one (and I completely love towleroad).....

so all the haters who write posts and get into drama word fights increase the traffic, which motivates the site to keep on posting, as their advertisers must like all the attention...

so not reading any Madonna post that comes here will slow traffic and eventually less will posted... but any attention is positive in the numbers game... the adage "controversy sells" applies to web and media economics perfectly...

I for one like the majority of the Madonna teases that have come out and think it is funny how the ones who r not fans r helping her career and that of the ones who support her...,

in a sense, all the hating helps the economy moves forward lol

(sadly it is the same reason Rush Limbaugh and the Republicans get so much financial support)...

Posted by: V-8 | Mar 19, 2012 2:16:55 PM

10. I humbly request MORE Madonna please!!!!!!!!
    Love her!
    Thanks Andy!

Posted by: marc | Mar 19, 2012 2:49:35 PM

11. At the rate she keeps "leaking", she could be the depends spokes person.

Posted by: RONTEX | Mar 19, 2012 3:14:56 PM

12. I'm confused. Isn't her album already out and failing on the charts? Maybe that was just the first single or something.

Most of us don't care, despite these "leaks." Santorum leaks too.

Posted by: tom a | Mar 19, 2012 3:50:56 PM

13. The last episode I ever watched of Americas Top Model ( no I'm not proud to admit it). Was the one in which Tyranossaurus Banks asked her crazy illiterate bitches to write and record a song and then make their own music videos. I'm glad to hear that Madonna has decided to re-record the girl's songs and package them as her own, the only thing missing is the "Pot Ledom....".

Posted by: Ashtonc | Mar 19, 2012 3:52:06 PM

14. No more Madonna.

Or at least provide a filter on the site where we can filter her out.

Posted by: Randy | Mar 19, 2012 5:03:49 PM

15. More Madonna please!

Posted by: O | Mar 20, 2012 12:38:10 AM

16. If you are soooo tired of reading stuff about Madonna, why the "%#ยค% do you go to the posts about her? There are things posted on Towleroad that doesn't interests me too, so I ignore it. There's enough posted to suit all of us, no?

How hard can it be?