Kirk Cameron | News

Child Celebrities Opposing Kirk Cameron: VIDEO

Ccokc

Are you a supporter of CCOKC? I am.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Featuring Out Of This World's Maureen Flannigan, Adventures in Babysitting's Keith Coogan, The Parent 'Hood's Kenn Michael, Mr. Belvedere's Brice Beckham, Step By Step's Christine Lakin, Charles In Charge's Josie Davis and The Hogan Family's Jeremy Licht.

Comments

1. Excellent! thank u guys

Posted by: Disgusted American | Apr 13, 2012 7:50:12 AM

2. Unexpectedly funny! I don't often laugh after being awake for only three minutes.

Posted by: kelehe | Apr 13, 2012 8:10:26 AM

3. Nice try but this doesn't quite cover it. What's the matter with Neil Patrick Harris?
    It's all very condescending, judgemental and full of itself. Leaves a bad taste.

Posted by: uffda | Apr 13, 2012 8:12:53 AM

4. I love ccokc. Uffda, lighten up. Obviously, they were joking about NPH because he is a fellow child star. I don't think they were really saying NPH is a jerk. Lighten up. It's humor. I bet NPH found it a lot funnier than you did.

Posted by: ShawntheSheep | Apr 13, 2012 8:15:30 AM

5. This made my day! Hope Kirk sees it and has a hissy fit.

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 13, 2012 8:15:40 AM

6. So funny! Almost makes me sorry I didn't watch their shows when I was younger. Does someone have Kirk Cameron's email? We should make sure he sees this.

Posted by: Derek in DC | Apr 13, 2012 9:42:53 AM

7. UFFDA: The Neil Patrick Harris thing is a joke. WOOSH.

Posted by: luminum | Apr 13, 2012 11:20:30 AM

8. That was great. I think it's interesting that Christine Lakin was part of it since I really think her character, hyperbutch 'Al', should have been a lesbian.

Posted by: Charles | Apr 13, 2012 11:30:07 AM

9. Wow, I would not have laid money that Anthony Rapp would've turned out so much hotter than Keith Coogan. (But knowing that Rapp also turned out to be queer gives this video--and "Adventures in Babysitting"--a whole different subtext!)

Posted by: Dback | Apr 13, 2012 11:36:00 AM

10. Maureen Flannigan, will you fight to get Out of This World on Netflix?? We are being deprived of one of the greatest 80's sitcom of all time!

Posted by: RD | Apr 13, 2012 11:30:15 PM

11. Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better! Looking at this article reminds me of my friends! He constantly kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

Posted by: oakley glasses | May 21, 2012 9:40:38 PM

12. Molto ben scritto. Hai spiegato ogni punto. Piaciuto l'articolo intero! molti

grazie!

Posted by: Moncler | Jul 14, 2012 3:46:28 AM

13. Thank you on your insightful article content this unique informations. I like this website very much, Its a rattling nice position to read and incur information.

Posted by: Moncler Online | Jul 20, 2012 2:39:17 AM