Darren Criss | Glee | News

Darren Criss Gets a Shower Scene: VIDEO

Darren_criss

Glee was a bit overdue for an emotive Darren Criss shower scene, don't you think?

2_darren_criss 3_darren_criss

Watch his "Fighter" montage (spoilery), AFTER THE JUMP...

4_darren_criss

Comments

1. I love glee. I love Darren Criss and it does seem that all the negativism toward him regarding his voice, acting and looks are based on a very nasty jealousy. As said earlier please don't watch in the future and keep your hate to yourselves.

Posted by: Norman Card | May 23, 2012 5:34:57 PM

2. I love glee. I love Darren Criss and it does seem that all the negativism toward him regarding his voice, acting and looks are based on a very nasty jealousy. As said earlier please don't watch in the future and keep your hate to yourselves.

Posted by: Norman Card | May 23, 2012 5:34:57 PM

3. I Darren Criss. Totally. That is all.

Posted by: millerbeach | Oct 12, 2012 6:09:57 AM

4. I L.O.V.E. Darren Criss. Totally. That is all. (I can't get my emoticon to work! Oh, no!)

Posted by: millerbeach | Oct 12, 2012 6:11:11 AM

5. I advocate as many shirtless/showering scenes for Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet, possibly together, as possible. The song was fine.

Posted by: SoLeftImRight | Oct 13, 2012 5:50:13 PM

6. I thought as a convention that when the singers are together in scenes, videos, that is "reality" but if they are singing alone in a crowd or merely alone, then they are singing in their head space. So Kurt singing from As If We Never Said Goodbye was in reality only when he was singing in the chorus room, and all the walking around school was sung in his mind. So too with Blaine singing without the other students is sung in his head space.

Posted by: Scooter | Oct 19, 2012 1:33:11 PM

7. @Jack - thank you on Modern Family ... every character (not just the gays one) are stereotypes in the most offensive way. We have the old dude with the trophy wife, the trophy wife who is a buxom latino who yells everything and is mocked for mangling the english language. Then there's the whipped husband who can't make a decision without checking with wifey first ... I won't even go with the gay couple but they don't represent any gay couple I know who are raising children.

Posted by: ThomT | Oct 23, 2012 12:30:50 PM

8. "Top to Bottom said it best in my book - DON'T WATCH IT."

Seems you don't want anyone to have an opinion different than yours. That's what "Don't watch it" amounts to.

Posted by: Guy | Nov 4, 2012 12:40:33 PM

9. Well I thought it was GOOD and way better than suffering through Idol or The Voice...yikes!

Posted by: uk dissertations | Dec 10, 2012 8:42:13 AM

10. Stupid. We don't need closet cases. We needf out gay people, at least in gay shows.

Posted by: ceem | Dec 16, 2012 1:47:24 PM