Madonna | News

Madonna Asked if She Prefers Cut or Uncut: VIDEO

Madonna

Madonna sat down at Macy's in NYC for a Q&A at her Truth or Dare fragrance launch last night, answering questions about being starstruck, her seder, what she would change about the world, one song from her catalog that best summarizes her most fundamental artistic message, her favorite place in New York, where she'd prefer to live, her fears, what she's addicted to, why she removed her beauty mark, and whether she prefers cut or uncut.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I suspect she prefers neither.

Posted by: ratbastard | Apr 13, 2012 11:10:54 AM

2. I didn't watch the video but I'll go out on a limb -- she likes uncut.

Posted by: Spraypaintedgold | Apr 13, 2012 11:13:32 AM

3. I think she's a size queen for sure.

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 13, 2012 11:14:49 AM

4. bored.

Posted by: AJ | Apr 13, 2012 11:44:46 AM

5. I couldn't possibly spend that much time watching the video, but gotta admit she's gorgeous in that photo.

Posted by: Gianpiero | Apr 13, 2012 12:02:14 PM

6. I was so hoping someone had actually spent 16 minutes of their life watching the video and posted the answer to that burning question. Not that I'll lose sleep, mind you.

Besides, I know what I prefer. That's all that matters.

Posted by: TJ | Apr 13, 2012 12:19:14 PM

7. Aside from it saying her name behind her, I never would have recognized her. It looks like a very different person.

At least she's not wearing those Chanel gloves for once.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 13, 2012 12:22:54 PM

8. That's sounds like a question they would put to Mae West when she hit 50...umm.

Posted by: SOLUS | Apr 13, 2012 12:27:52 PM

9. "I was so hoping someone had actually spent 16 minutes of their life watching the video and posted the answer to that burning question."

I didn't watch the whole thing either, but since it was the last question that Andy listed in his post, I jumped toward the end of the video and found it (at 12:30). She said it was a "scandalous" question that she refused to answer, but immediately joked "are you asking how I like my sandwiches? I like my sandwiches cut".

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Apr 13, 2012 12:32:02 PM

10. I never recognize Madonna from one time to the next. She always looks like a completely different person to me.

12:30 on: "That is a scandalous question. I refuse to answer it. Are you talking about my sandwiches? I like my sandwiches cut."

Posted by: Neil | Apr 13, 2012 12:33:14 PM

11. Thanks for the answer. I certainly prefer my sandwiches cut. But I don't necessarily like everything I eat cut. Like bananas, for instance. I enjoy holding the whole thing, peeling it back, and chowing down.

Posted by: TJ | Apr 13, 2012 12:41:45 PM

12. Hmmmm... she dates Latins, Blacks, and UK boys (in that order), what do you think?

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Apr 13, 2012 12:44:09 PM

13. M looks great. Better than most 50+ women out there in the world.

Great to see her branching out with the perfume.

Sorry I'm being so positive, i can't help it, I'm a positive person and don't dislike much around me. Crazy eh?

Posted by: Marc | Apr 13, 2012 12:48:11 PM

14. Wow...she is gorgeous!! Stop hating this woman ... she is still doing what she loves and making a tons of money!!

Posted by: tommyboy10T | Apr 13, 2012 1:21:51 PM

15. Didn't she force Guy Ritchie to undergo the snip when they were married?

Posted by: Nat | Apr 13, 2012 6:20:55 PM

16. @NAT Well I know she snipped his balls. Not sure about rest.

Posted by: aguyfly | Apr 13, 2012 6:41:14 PM

17. Hey, Hokeywood, where does Sean Penn fit in that queue?

Posted by: YourMom | Apr 14, 2012 6:39:56 AM

18. As a Kabbalah follower, wouldn't she insist on men that have had a visit from the mohel?

Posted by: Guille | Apr 14, 2012 10:54:22 AM

19. That entire video, and promo set-up, was utterly painful!

Posted by: Oliver | Apr 14, 2012 10:22:31 PM

20. God, she is always so stuck up in interviews. No personality at all and tries WAAAAAY to hard to look clever.

Posted by: Boring | Apr 15, 2012 8:54:28 PM

21. Madonna's career is over. Lady Gaga is the new queen. It's time that Madonna goes to the nursing home and kills herself.

Posted by: Terry M | Apr 15, 2012 11:41:03 PM

22. THANKS FOR THIS POSTING.
    MY NAME IS HAMLET TALLAJ.STORE OWNER OF HAMLETS VINTAGE STORE IN NYC.
    I WAS THE ONE WHO WRITE THIS QUESTION.IT WAS AN AMAZING NIGHT FROM 300 QUESTION THEY PICK CLOSE TO 20 AND SINCE IS TRUTH OR DARE FRAGRANCE .I NEED TO SPICE THE NIGHT LOL. SHE DID LOOK STRAIGHT AT MY EYES AND SMILE. IT'S MADONNA CUT-ING EDGE QUESTION

Posted by: HAMLET TALLAJ | Apr 19, 2012 1:10:10 PM