Gay Marriage | Guns | News | North Carolina

BigGayDeal.com

Man Uses Rifle to Shoot Sign Opposing NC Gay Marriage Ban: VIDEO

amendment_one

Says the gun owner in the video: "Right now there's this amendment trying to be passed, Amendment One. It's gonna state that marriage is between a man and a woman, which is how it ought to be. Somebody thought it'd be a good idea to put this sign near my house. They oughta know not to put stuff like that near my house."

He then proceeds to shoot it.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via jmg)

Comments

1. May it go viral, catch the attention of national media, and scare the reasonable people of NC out to the polls in droves to show that this type of backwoods trash does not represent them.

Posted by: MrRoboto | May 1, 2012 12:10:18 AM

2. @JACK : There was a study published yesterday or the day befor ein the London Times.

Posted by: JackFkTwist | May 1, 2012 3:30:17 AM

3. He's a mess (mentally and physically).

Posted by: Oliver | May 1, 2012 6:34:41 AM

4. Re: MIKEBOSTON: this is not "typical" of North Carolina. I've lived on the east Coast, the West Coast, and the Pacific Northwest. There are bigots everywhere. I have found as much support in my community and workplace in NC as in any other community I have lived with the exception of the Pacific Northwest. I have met bigots in NY, Providence, Boston, Chicago, Minneapolis and even in San Francisco. I would not say that bigotry is typical of any of those places either. Wherever you go in the world people are going to act like people which means some of them will act scared and stupid. To say that this behavior is typical of a geographical area demeans everyone else who lives there while at the same time implying the behavior is normal for that area. This behavior is normal for nowhere in the US.

Posted by: rayrayj | May 1, 2012 9:13:06 AM

5. And there you have the mentality of the dumbfucks of North Carolina.

Posted by: Bobby | May 1, 2012 11:08:59 AM

6. Another a-- h--- who walks and talks (although not at the same time) rears his head.

Posted by: thedavid | May 1, 2012 11:54:58 AM

7. You almost want to talk to him like a 3 year old and say, "Take your time. Find your words'

Almost - I don' think I have that much patience.

Posted by: jakeinlove | May 1, 2012 12:17:15 PM

8. There are plenty of fat, 'fugly' homosexuals [men and women, and of all so-called races]. This is just an attempt to reinforce the far left 2012 election agenda that whites, especially white males, especially all southern 'hick' [read: fat, fugley, etc] males are the enemy. I guarantee you I could find a similar vid of a 'fugly' 'progressive' male, female, African-American, Hispanic, Jew, etc. doing or saying something ignorant and silly. And never mind all the silly fake 'outrages', even fake vids and online posts, that are manufactured by extremists on the left and the right. There are too many to mention here.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 1, 2012 12:52:28 PM

9. @RayRayJ,

I agree 100%. And I live in one of America's 'Progressive' bastions, Boston, and have lived and traveled all over the world.

----------------

BTW: If 'negros' are so hated 'down south', why are there so many black folks 'down south' compared to almost all bastions of 'progressiveness'? And the migration patterns for the past decade or more have been black Americans moving to the south not the reverse? I've found most people I know who are from [for example] North Carolina, and when I visited there, to be cool, down to Earth people. My personal experience with many self described progressives 'up north' has been the exact opposite.

Posted by: ratbastard | May 1, 2012 12:57:56 PM

10. Hicks will do what Hicks will do.

Posted by: mmike1969 | May 1, 2012 9:07:27 PM

11. Nice to very useful info for me.Because i'm new in blogging and i'm need good tutorial like your post

Posted by: baseball snapback caps | May 2, 2012 5:21:26 AM

12. GUN OWNER - RIGHT ON!, MY BROTHER! AS AARON DUPREE TIPPIN SINGS, "You've Got to Stand for Something...Or You'll Fall for Anything."
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON