News: Eric Fehrnstrom, The New Normal, ENDA, Adam Lambert

RoadSenior Romney aide Eric Fehrnstrom outed a transgender woman, ending her political career: "I can remember his glee when he found the birth certificate."

NewnormalRoadFirst look: Justin Bartha and Andrew Rannells as a gay couple who form a family with a surrogate in The New Normal.

RoadThird man comes forward, claims John Travolta offered him money for sex on a Royal Caribbean cruise.

RoadThe White House blog looks at reactions to Obama's same-sex marriage endorsement. More here.

RoadSenate committee agrees to hold hearings on ENDA: "In a statement Thursday, Sen. Tom Harkin (D-Iowa), chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee, announced he intends to hold a hearing on ENDA on June 12. 'Every American deserves an equal opportunity to earn a good living, judged by their talent, ability and qualifications free from discrimination,' Harkin said. 'Workplace discrimination based on an employee’s sexual orientation or gender identity is reprehensible and has no place in our nation.'"

RoadAdele is set to do an NBC Special with Matt Lauer next month.

RoadAmy Winehouse and Pete Doherty's blood-smeared artworks are for sale.

ManchinRoadDemocrats faced with questions about gay marriage positions: "Senators Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Jon Tester of Montana are among Democrats facing questions about their stand on the issue and whether they are swayed by the president's support, which he announced May 9. McCaskill, Manchin and Tester are seeking re-election this year in Republican-leaning states. None back gay marriage."

RoadBuzzfeed: A Mitt Romney gay rights timeline.

RoadAdam Lambert streaming his new album Trespassing.

RoadJohn Kerry, 16 Senators urge White House to delay enforcement of restrictions on immigrants who risk deportation because of their same-sex marriages: "In a letter sent to Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, the senators said they were troubled that some immigration field offices 'are apparently following a blanket policy to deny green card applications for all gay spouses.'"

RoadTaylor Kitsch buzzed.

StoutRoadGay Marines Facebook page creator and author Brett Edward Stout is not above a bit of pandering to publicize his book Sugar-baby Bridge.

RoadGay rights supporters draw up Wyoming civil union bill: "Perhaps the big question now for civil unions in Wyoming is which of these philosophies will govern lawmakers’ votes: a determination to prevent the undermining of marriage, one of society’s key institutions, or an aversion to having government interfere in people’s lives."

RoadWe've lost another one.

RoadU.S. Bishops investigate Girl Scouts.

RoadAnn Coulter on Mitt's bullying, Obama's same-sex marriage endorsement: “I haven’t read The Washington Post article, but I think it would be discriminatory if Mitt Romney did not play pranks on gays, just the way he plays them on non-gays. And I don’t know, back then, how many people were all that aware of it? But Mitt Romney is known for being a prankster. I don’t think this issue is going to help Obama much. It is just that it is not going to hurt him as much as it would hurt a non-half-black Democrat. I think this whole thing is a lot like — it’s such a sign of desperation.”

Comments

1. I'm sorry, Ann. Your argument just falls to pieces when there isn't a SHRED of evidence to prove Mittens maliciously targeted fellow straights for these kinds of "pranks."

(didn't know assault was called a "prank" these days)

I'm just waiting for Etch to pay off a former straight classmate to come forward with the story that he also was similarly bullied. And instead of people saying "wow, Mitt was DOUBLE the jerk" the Coulters of the world would say "SEE?! It wasn't gay bullying in the first place!"

Posted by: kpo5 | May 11, 2012 3:57:44 PM

2. Mitt Romney is shaping up to be the perfect anti gay candidate. Not only is he for taking away our rights, he has also personally bullied a gay person, fired one, and we now find out employs like minded bigots who find joy in tormenting transgendered people. What else can he do to show his contempt?

Posted by: wow | May 11, 2012 3:58:15 PM

3. More pandering Brett!

Posted by: Gregoire | May 11, 2012 4:03:33 PM

4. Is John Travolta becoming the new Tiger Woods? What will the final tally be?

I havent heard them all yet but the new Adam Lambert album sounds much netter than the last one. But why does his album get buried in the news roundup and Madonna's every release was featured? Weather or not you like the guy, he is the only mainstream pop guy out there with a shot to break radio (while out), so I like to see how he's doing.

The song featuring Sam Sparrow is great. Two gays for the price of one. Has that ever happened before? I love Sam and his new songs too.

Posted by: IAN F | May 11, 2012 4:11:45 PM

5. We should be aware by now of what we are facing in this over-mighty Prince.
    It seems to me like a watershed moment for gay rights........either we go forward with Obamaand progress or fight a rear guard war against the extreme Righttrying to take away everything we have achieved and turning us into second class citizens with the prospect of the Right being in control of SCOTUS for a generation.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | May 11, 2012 4:38:22 PM

6. Whoa, anyone else think the guys in that 'New Normal' pic actually look really...hot?

Posted by: Max | May 11, 2012 4:39:27 PM

7. I find it hard to believe anyone cares what Ann Coulter says... her act is so old.

Posted by: Randy | May 11, 2012 4:40:40 PM

8. Coulter makes me want to stick a fork in my eye every time a read a quote from her.

Posted by: Michaelandfred | May 11, 2012 4:50:00 PM

9. Manchin there wouldn't even say if he voted for Obama on Tuesday. Maybe he was part of the 40 percent of Democrats in West Virginia (it's a closed primary) who voted for the convicted felon in prison instead.

Posted by: MarkUs | May 11, 2012 5:16:37 PM

10. Its more like deperation that this woman is even asked a question. Or for that matter even listened to.

Posted by: mark | May 11, 2012 5:25:42 PM

11. I would think Travolta would have an account on MaleHooker.com.

Posted by: jaragon | May 11, 2012 5:41:23 PM

12. Sounds like Ann needs an involuntary hair-cut. Then again, her trademark hair is probably a wig and just as dishonest as the rest of her.

Posted by: jexer | May 11, 2012 6:07:33 PM

13. Speaking of hair, Taylor Kitsch is smokin' hot when he has long hair--and completely non-descript when he cuts it off.

Posted by: peterparker | May 11, 2012 6:48:02 PM

14. Coulter makes me want to stick a fork in my eye every time a read a quote from her.

Posted by: Michaelandfred | May 11, 2012 4:50:00 PM

Correction, I think you meant: Coulter makes me want to stick a fork in HER eye every time I read a quote from her.

Posted by: johnny | May 11, 2012 8:47:11 PM

15. I'm very disappointed that Andy thinks any of his non-brain-dead followers care one iota what Ann Coulter says. She is no more than a media whore, and Andy is only enabling her by posting her only-for-shock rantings and insulting his followers by doing so.

Posted by: John in Iowa | May 11, 2012 9:36:05 PM

16. I'd really like to go to my favorite websites and not be confronted by the latest mindless droolings from Ann Coulter. If I wanted to read her crapola, I could go to Fox News.

Posted by: Terry | May 12, 2012 12:10:17 AM

17. Pinning someone down is not a prank

Let's cut off her hair

Posted by: rick scatorum | May 12, 2012 5:15:30 AM

18. Eric Fehrnstrom, Romney's #1 guy. Has anybody taken a careful close look? It's just instinct but he really, really, really seems like one of those anti-democratic Log Cabin Republicans who believe in equality for themselves and nobody else. You know, the kind who would out somebody in order to throw the scent off himself.

Posted by: SteveXS | Jul 2, 2012 10:21:51 PM