Andrew Garfield | Film | News | Superheroes

Andrew Garfield Gets Sticky in a 4-Minute Spider-Man Preview: VIDEO

Sm

Andrew Garfield shows off more of his Spidey skills than we've seen thus far in a new mega-preview for the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man extravaganza.

Catch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Sm2

Comments

1. Uhh, Spidey Bulge?! They usually have super heroes tucked more than Rupaul herself.

What a nice way to wake up in the morning!

Posted by: Brandon H | May 15, 2012 12:32:03 PM

2. Is this a car commercial?

Posted by: NHbrooklyn | May 15, 2012 12:53:42 PM

3. Sigh. I lurve Andrew Garfield so much!!

Posted by: peterparker | May 15, 2012 1:34:41 PM

4. Honest question: Do we really need another spider man franchise? Just 5 years after the last. Sigh...

Posted by: Brian in Texas | May 15, 2012 1:46:10 PM

5. I was a comic-book fan back in the day and I have to say that for what it is this looks pretty awesome. Some of the poses the character strikes during the action scenes are VERY reminiscent of comic book art, actual panels from Spiderman comics with the hero's body in exaggerated, "forced" perspective. For a (somewhat closeted*) comics geek it's also kind of interesting that they seem to have gone back to the original version of Spiderman where his ability to make webs is a scientific invention, not a biological ability that came with his other "powers."

*To clarify, I meant that I'm a closeted comics geek, not a closeted gay man.

Posted by: Caliban | May 15, 2012 2:11:11 PM

6. call that a bulge?? either he's seriously taped up or has a micro-wang. also, i know it's just a trailer, but this really does not look good

Posted by: DanSwon | May 15, 2012 2:13:17 PM

7. after Spiderman 3 they had to start over Emo Spidey was wrong in so many ways

Posted by: epic | May 15, 2012 5:50:31 PM

8. I miss Tobey Maguire!
    =(

Posted by: George F | May 15, 2012 10:04:11 PM

9. I think Andrew Garfield will be a better Peter Parker than Tobey Maguire, although in some of the preview scenes, his voice/mannerisms remind me of Shia Lebeouf. And what's up with always having the damn mask off?
    As far as rebooting the franchise, it has been said that Sony must keep cranking them out otherwise the movie rights go back to Marvel (which would probably be a good thing at this point).
    We'll just have to wait and see...
    Go Spidey!