2012 Election | Ann Romney | Mitt Romney | News

BigGayDeal.com

There's a 'Wild and Crazy Man' Inside Mitt Romney: VIDEO

Romney

Ann Romney looks to shatter misconceptions, AFTER THE JUMP...

Get all the Towleroad headlines first - follow us on Twitter @TLRD.

Comments

1. Fast food, workouts, Goldman Sachs commercials, news recap, yes. No Rmoney to be found. Repost, please?

Posted by: Roger | May 1, 2012 12:04:20 PM

2. Before she can shatter our correct, spot-on perceptions of her husband, turning them into misconceptions,she would have to first uninform our perception that has not worked a day in her life.

Posted by: Ricco | May 1, 2012 12:23:07 PM

3. big deal, i have wild and crazy men inside of me all the time!

Posted by: dh | May 1, 2012 12:25:34 PM

4. I don't care who is cooler or funnier or who I'd rather have a beer with or invite to a BBQ.

I want the smartest, most capable person, period. I want someone who is going to turn our economy around and turn our country around from becoming even more mediocre than it is.

Posted by: Andrew | May 1, 2012 12:37:43 PM

5. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7407116n

Posted by: Mike | May 1, 2012 12:37:51 PM

6. The only thing inside Romney is the heart of a Carpet-Bagger corporate raider!!

This compulsive liar and his delusional wife should go home!!

Running for President, a job to which you are not qualified, for the past nine years gets a bit tiresome!!!!!!

Posted by: Brains | May 1, 2012 12:51:34 PM

7. Um, how to you type "vomited in my mouth?"
    A few more variations of this and we'll get to see Sasha and Malia's marriages on the White House lawn.
    Fine with me, Mormon robots.

Posted by: Wavin' Dave | May 1, 2012 1:00:14 PM

8. Does Mitt like sex in something other than the missionary position?

Or does he like the lights on during sex?

Posted by: qj201 | May 1, 2012 1:02:56 PM

9. When I read the TV caption I thought it said 'Ann Romney on her growing HOLE'
    It actually makes more sense since ANYTHING that comes from her mouth isn't worth mentioning or any serious consideration.
    I wish these two would just pack it up and go home.

Posted by: SFshawn | May 1, 2012 1:06:19 PM

10. I'm with Roger (above). Fast food, workouts, Goldman Sachs commercials, news recap, yes. No Rmoney to be found. Repost, please?

Posted by: Oliver | May 1, 2012 1:09:32 PM

11. gross!

Posted by: ggggb | May 1, 2012 1:11:22 PM

12. What? He has chocolate with his peanut butter. Wild. Crazy.

Posted by: SFRowGuy | May 1, 2012 1:15:29 PM

13. "Does Mitt like sex in something other than the missionary position?"

Of course, not. The Mormon Church is filled with missionaries. It's their duty. It's only us Christian heathens that do it doggy style...sometimes with no vaginas in sight

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 1, 2012 1:26:35 PM

14. Yes, I believe this story. Romney no doubt hopes to "wildly and crazily" attack personal freedoms in America based on religious gobbledygook.

Posted by: Matt | May 1, 2012 2:05:49 PM

15. My only question is, what the hell was she wearing???

Posted by: Warren | May 1, 2012 2:59:30 PM

16. Mitt needs to have more wild and crazy men in him.

Posted by: Chuck Mielke | May 1, 2012 3:19:55 PM

17. So she doesn't let him speak, wears blouses made out of seemingly endangered species, and lives in total denial.

Well goodness. I'll take her word on anything!

Posted by: Paul R | May 1, 2012 4:34:25 PM

18. Narrative?

The facts are Romney will be the most unpopular nominee the Republicans have had in decades.

Posted by: Randy | May 1, 2012 4:41:11 PM

19. Ann Romney's message... "You don't know the truth, only I know the truth (narrative)."

Could it be that senior campaign advisers let Mitt and his wife know that they need to control the narrative by manipulating the media.... hmmmm?

Oh Ann, PLEASE! Our most humble Mitt has graciously spoken from both sides of his mouth for how long now? Mitt is for something and then against it on how many issues? His own rival candidates had a field day pointing this very issue out.

Their is a total lack of clarity and transparency when it comes to Mitt and I would like to think that voters will have serious issues with his credibility.

Would Obama be able to get away with as much flip-flopping as Mittens and still get re-elected? I think not.

Posted by: Javier | May 2, 2012 1:27:05 PM

20. She is sooo NOT first lady material... actually she is not Michelle Obama material... the bar has been set much higher than just first lady

Posted by: Andrieu Moray | May 3, 2012 1:42:06 AM