Comments

1. 99% says

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!

2. 99% says

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!

3. rocko says

Can people stop holding up their hands with fingers extended for the sign of call me please?? No one uses a landline anymore, and I haven’t seen any cells in that shape…
    However..they are a cute lean bunch!

4. rocko says

However..they are a cute lean bunch!

5. says

Still think the “Call Me Gaybe” one was the best of the parodies, but I am not going to hate on this one.

@Timmmeeeyyy & 99%: If you don’t want to watch them, then don’t watch them. It is kind of like the Parents Television Council saying we shouldn’t be allowed to watch Dexter. If you don’t want to watch it, turn the channel.

6. Michaelandfred says

This made my morning. Seems some people just wake up bitchy and snarky and then deem it their job to make the rest of us just as miserable. How sad.

Thanks Andy!

7. Ted B. (Charging Rhino) says

What, do they import the A&F boys from some secret island breeding/cloning facility?

Hot, studly, and a bit vapid…but nice eyecandy in moderate exposures.

8. TJ says

No one uses a land line anymore? Except, of course, at work in an office, store, business, etc., right? And if one actually wants to hear and listen without the many variations of “can you hear me now?”

As for the finger-extending, good luck trying to eliminate a widely understood gesture that is used precisely because it effectively communicates a message.

9. TJ says

10. tinkerbelle says

Why is this a turnoff? Dumbest thing I’ve seen in a long while. Bandwagon, bandwagon. I did love the compilation from a week ago though and I’m not yet sick of this song. At least I finally memorized the artist’s name. Love ya Carly Rae, hope this isn’t your swansong…

11. Richie says

The only lip-sync I really enjoyed was the Randy Blue guys doing Kylie. At least some of those guys had some chest hair. There’s something completely asexual about these juveniles.

12. Guy says

OMG. All this time and I didn’t know boys with perfect bodies were a dime a dozen. Apparently, large packs of them roam the streets of big cities … singing and dancing!

13. Rob says

This was great fun! Thanks Andy. (I wince when I see the criticisms here of every little thing you post. This stuff rounds out the political stuff and some of the sadder news. I don’t know how you find it all.)

14. BigGuy says

That’s an awful lot of money spent for a viral marketing campaign.

The video from Times Square makes sure not to have a picture of the American Eagle Outfitters store. The Eagle store is meant to be a flagship to be used in a worldwide marketing campaign eventually.