Abercrombie & Fitch | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Abercrombie and Fitch's Male Models Do 'Call Me Maybe': VIDEO

Abercrombie

A bevy of Abercrombie's shirtless models from its stores around the world emote to Carly Rae Jepsen.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. PLEASE!!! Someone feed these guys. Cheeseburgers all around.

Posted by: Charlie | Jun 15, 2012 11:07:50 AM

2. No one uses a land line anymore? Except, of course, at work in an office, store, business, etc., right? And if one actually wants to hear and listen without the many variations of "can you hear me now?"

As for the finger-extending, good luck trying to eliminate a widely understood gesture that is used precisely because it effectively communicates a message.

Posted by: TJ | Jun 15, 2012 11:08:34 AM

3. dear white people, the number of black friends required for you to no longer seem racist has been upgraded to TWO.
    ;-)

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jun 15, 2012 11:17:32 AM

4. Shaved armpits. GROSS!

Posted by: doodlebok | Jun 15, 2012 12:58:55 PM

5. Can someone explain to me what's so amusing about shirtless men lipsyncing female vocals? It's always just felt like a really bad gay joke to me.

Posted by: Top to Bottom | Jun 15, 2012 1:03:20 PM

6. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! That's the hottest collection of tits'n'pits I've seen in a LONG time!

Posted by: jim | Jun 15, 2012 1:27:24 PM

7. Fabulous!!!!! [And I do not use the F-word lightly]

Posted by: scott | Jun 15, 2012 2:36:13 PM

8. I spotted London, NYC, Paris and Milan. Any other place? I was glad to see some guys of color in there, too. Sexy.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jun 15, 2012 4:24:47 PM

9. Why is this a turnoff? Dumbest thing I've seen in a long while. Bandwagon, bandwagon. I did love the compilation from a week ago though and I'm not yet sick of this song. At least I finally memorized the artist's name. Love ya Carly Rae, hope this isn't your swansong…

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 15, 2012 4:52:12 PM

10. Just watched the end (I had to stop after 15 seconds). They ARE cloned. They all have EXACTLY the same body. EXACTLY.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 15, 2012 4:54:18 PM

11. Sorry but that's just too many perfect happy plastic people for me

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 15, 2012 5:16:14 PM

12. Boy white straight boys can NOT dance! It's cute how you can tell the gay boys from the str8 ones.

Posted by: topdawgbombadil | Jun 15, 2012 5:32:09 PM

13. Not a chest hair anywhere near that video.

Very odd that our culture has decided that hairless male bodies = good.

Posted by: johnny | Jun 15, 2012 5:35:38 PM

14. The only lip-sync I really enjoyed was the Randy Blue guys doing Kylie. At least some of those guys had some chest hair. There's something completely asexual about these juveniles.

Posted by: Richie | Jun 15, 2012 6:36:46 PM

15. OMG. All this time and I didn't know boys with perfect bodies were a dime a dozen. Apparently, large packs of them roam the streets of big cities ... singing and dancing!

Posted by: Guy | Jun 15, 2012 7:26:30 PM

16. meh :/

Posted by: william | Jun 15, 2012 9:53:02 PM

17. Is there anything less cute than a guy who thinks he's cute?

Posted by: Bakeley | Jun 16, 2012 12:30:20 AM

18. This was great fun! Thanks Andy. (I wince when I see the criticisms here of every little thing you post. This stuff rounds out the political stuff and some of the sadder news. I don't know how you find it all.)

Posted by: Rob | Jun 16, 2012 7:01:49 AM

19. That's an awful lot of money spent for a viral marketing campaign.

The video from Times Square makes sure not to have a picture of the American Eagle Outfitters store. The Eagle store is meant to be a flagship to be used in a worldwide marketing campaign eventually.

Posted by: BigGuy | Jun 16, 2012 2:24:56 PM