Caiden Cowger | News

Anti-Gay Teen Radio Host Caiden Cowger is Back, Compares Himself to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh: VIDEO

Caide_cowger

Comparing himself to Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh, 14-year-old anti-gay radio host Caiden Cowger, whose video proclaiming homosexuality a disgusting "perversion" went viral last week, returned to YouTube claiming the recent shutdown of his account was due to hackers who want him silenced.

Said Cowger in his earlier video:

I see younger people that is turning out to be homosexuals...we've got about 30 teenagers in this county that I'm at that are homosexuals and it is sickening...I knew these teenagers when they were in elementary school...they were not homosexuals. They just decided all of a sudden - I think I'm going to be gay. Why they are becoming homosexuals is because they are being encouraged ... [by] President Obama. It's all right, it's okay you were born that way.

Watch his new clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. 14-year old gay teen is confused and ignorant. I have never heard Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck go on a hateful rant about gay people.

Elton John performed at Rush Limbaugh's last wedding and the both of them are friends.

I've had sex with Glenn Beck, so I know he doesn't hate gay people.

If this kid wants to compare himself to a hateful adult, he should compare himself to Democrat Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church.

Posted by: Alan | Jun 11, 2012 10:05:51 AM

2. Limbaugh and Beck have gone on many a rant about gay people.

If you've never heard it, Alan, it's likely because your parents were beating you at the time and you couldn't hear the radio-bigotry through the ringing in your ears :D

And calling Phelps a Democrat, despite the fact that he's gone on record with calling President Obama "the AntiChrist" doesn't change the fact that nobody in your family supports you as a gay man.

And I do hope that this kid follows in Beck and Limbaughs footsteps. And by footsteps i mean eating habits :D

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Jun 11, 2012 10:12:28 AM

3. Seriously, does the kid only own one shirt? He has worn that one in most of the photos on his website and his videos.

Posted by: John M | Jun 11, 2012 10:17:42 AM

4. Andy,

Please stop giving this little tool the publicity that he needs to reach out to his potential audience. The mindless flocks already have a large enough selection from which to choose.

Thank you.

Posted by: DiatribesAndOvations | Jun 11, 2012 10:18:48 AM

5. This kid needs better life goals.

Posted by: Kyle | Jun 11, 2012 10:20:09 AM

6. Awww, You just know he is going to try to come out in college.

Posted by: Fenrox | Jun 11, 2012 10:23:24 AM

7. Hmmmmm, I see from his notes in red ink that he has yet to learn joined-up writing.

Keep working on that, Caiden

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 11, 2012 10:23:28 AM

8. "I knew these teenagers when they were in elementary school...they were not homosexuals. They just decided all of a sudden"

It's called puberty, dumb ass.

Posted by: Mike | Jun 11, 2012 10:25:52 AM

9. Gotta agree with Diatribes. Young Mr. Dead-Eyed-at-Fourteen will, we can hope, be deeply embarrassed by all this someday, and maybe regain whatever light a kid that age is supposed to have inside, but why is he being showcased? This is a fantastic blog that makes a lot of correct judgment calls, but we have to remember that the internet gives pretty much everyone the ability to reach pretty much everyone; so just because he has or has had an audience doesn't mean he should be highlighted further.

Posted by: Steve Scarborough | Jun 11, 2012 10:26:31 AM

10. Yes, Caiden, you are entitled to your right to free speech, but remember one thing: Nothing in this world is truly "free".

There are responsibilities that come with free speech, and when you spout off hateful diatribes that aren't based in some level of rational fact, then we, the people, have the right to have your show removed. This is what many would consider to be "cause and effect".

Perhaps when you're a bit older, this might make a bit more sense. Oh, and comparing yourself to the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck is not exactly a cause celeb worthing mentioning.

Posted by: JoesBrat67 | Jun 11, 2012 10:26:37 AM

11. Alan,

LOL. Yes, both Limbaugh and Beck have had hateful rants against gays. It's part of the conservative schtick.

Posted by: alex | Jun 11, 2012 10:31:08 AM

12. You know, he sounds a lot like Zinnia Jones. He's got that same little growl at the end of a phrase. But his voice is still changing, maybe that too will change.

He could use some of Zinnia's intelligence, however.

Posted by: Demian | Jun 11, 2012 10:33:30 AM

13. This kid is going to be so embarrassed if he ever gets out of his mom's basement.

Posted by: Bill | Jun 11, 2012 10:34:30 AM

14. This is what a hateful conservative religious parasite looks like in its larval stage.

Posted by: Bob R | Jun 11, 2012 10:34:37 AM

15. Well, as G.W. Bush once said: "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Based on this illiterate, obviously inbred dimwit's rhetorical capabilities, I'd say they isn't learning.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 11, 2012 10:35:30 AM

16. Despite what the First Amendment says, the right of free speech has historically been curtailed by the courts many times.

Oh, and little Mr. Big Shot needs to read up on Marxism before he starts to use that term.

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 11, 2012 10:41:37 AM

17. "Well, as G.W. Bush once said: "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Did he really say that Jamal49? That's funny. But he did always have a problem with language. He very often spoke as if standard comprehensible English was a medium capable of causing bodily harm. He once accused someone of "misunderestimating" him. Even his supporters (and I was one at the time) were thinking "WTF?"

But the comment you quoted was a doozy. I mean by the time you've graduated from both Yale AND Harvard should you still be having a problem with subject-verb agreement? Something tells me if we asked him what a "dangling participle" is he might answer that it's a weapon of mass destruction.

Posted by: Mary | Jun 11, 2012 10:47:55 AM

18. I have to agree with DiatribesAndOvations. There is no reason to give this little nobody any attention. Why give this ignorant dork any free publicity?

Posted by: Eddie | Jun 11, 2012 10:55:20 AM

19. Thomas Peters and Caiden Cowger! Looks like a love match. Caiden's probably going to have to convert to Catholicism, though.

Posted by: candide001 | Jun 11, 2012 10:55:40 AM

20. This kid needs some time-out.

Posted by: John | Jun 11, 2012 10:56:33 AM

21. I agree with DiatribesandOvations, let's stop rewarding this prick with our time and attention.

Posted by: Michael | Jun 11, 2012 11:21:53 AM

22. I suppose I need to fully read the post or watch the videos before being entitled to comment like this, but I'm sure this kid has LOTS of [imaginary] friends.

Posted by: Greggie | Jun 11, 2012 11:22:15 AM

23. I agree it's a mistake to give this little POS attention. I could have gone the rest of my life blissfully unaware of the existence of this kid and his 2-bit "radio show." But now, thanks to this "controversy," he has probably gained listeners and has become a martyr to their cause.

He really does need to update his look though. I suggest a plastic bag over his head and rubber band around his neck to bring out the blue in his face.

Posted by: Caliban | Jun 11, 2012 11:23:02 AM

24. Talk about a face made for radio. He looks like a young Pat Paulsen.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jun 11, 2012 11:29:52 AM

25. I wonder if Aeropostale wants him wearing their clothes? Hate speech 101, don't bring companies into it. Guess they don't teach that in freshman polysci?

Posted by: MKisNE | Jun 11, 2012 11:37:49 AM