Caiden Cowger | News

Anti-Gay Teen Radio Host Caiden Cowger is Back, Compares Himself to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh: VIDEO

Caide_cowger

Comparing himself to Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh, 14-year-old anti-gay radio host Caiden Cowger, whose video proclaiming homosexuality a disgusting "perversion" went viral last week, returned to YouTube claiming the recent shutdown of his account was due to hackers who want him silenced.

Said Cowger in his earlier video:

I see younger people that is turning out to be homosexuals...we've got about 30 teenagers in this county that I'm at that are homosexuals and it is sickening...I knew these teenagers when they were in elementary school...they were not homosexuals. They just decided all of a sudden - I think I'm going to be gay. Why they are becoming homosexuals is because they are being encouraged ... [by] President Obama. It's all right, it's okay you were born that way.

Watch his new clip, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. It's a pretty apt comparison actually, he is as stupid, uninformed and reactionary as Rush and Beck.

Posted by: Daniel | Jun 11, 2012 11:50:54 AM

2. He is doing a pretty spot on Limbaugh impersonation but lacks the original's command of language.

@MKISNE - Odds are that he is homeschooled so none of that evil marxist polysci in his "education".

Posted by: Diogenes | Jun 11, 2012 11:52:08 AM

3. When he stares into the camera with those hollow, soulless eyes, it gives me chills. He is one creepy little m.f.

Posted by: Walt | Jun 11, 2012 11:57:14 AM

4. I guess this goes to show that a 14 year old could do Rush Limbaugh's job.

Posted by: B | Jun 11, 2012 12:01:56 PM

5. This young boy is part of the psychological warfare being used by the anti-gay Christians to fight the "gay agenda". How could he be on the air without the help of older people with money? It is the anti-gay Christians who are using this boy who looks like he has a mentally problem and who they have trained to be anti-gay. The anti-gay Christians think by using children they can get away with using them to spew their anti-gay propaganda and get away with it. Sort of like the mentality of putting a bomb on a Muslim child like they do in terrorist countries so it will explode when around Americans. In this case the anti-gay Christians use black propaganda to destroy gays in America.

Posted by: Dave | Jun 11, 2012 12:06:15 PM

6. So they kid is saying he addicted to oxycontin and mentally ill? I concur.

Oh, and it's also just as creepy.

Posted by: Bart | Jun 11, 2012 12:14:49 PM

7. I listened to one of his shows, and I must say.. I have to stick up for him. He's being non-violent, he's admitted gay people have the right to be gay, and exist in this country, he never once advocated for violence.. all he did was express his opinions, which he has the right to. Yes, I believe his opinions are sick, but he has the right to have them, and to express them. Liberals are harassing him when they shouldn't be. They should make counter-videos challenging his views, but not being mean to him.

Posted by: Brenden | Jun 11, 2012 12:34:26 PM

8. He can continue to say what he wants, and we can continue to respond to his HATE day in and day out. Thank goodness the majority of people are against what he has to say. Check out his Facebook posts and you’ll see his “fans” are less than 1%. LOL

e comes from the PENTECOSTAL church which is as HATE mongering like the BAPTIST church. Those fanatics needs to get a life!

Posted by: FunMe | Jun 11, 2012 12:37:33 PM

9. "Seriously, does the kid only own one shirt? He has worn that one in most of the photos on his website and his videos."
    He's trying to look more straight macho with the ATHLETIC logo.

Posted by: Bobz | Jun 11, 2012 12:41:14 PM

10. He's more like the guys from AFA than Beck and Limbaugh. First of all, Beck and Limbaugh are not similar in style or content. Beck's a fear mongering conspiracy nut. Limbaugh's an establishment Republican pretending to be a populist with a plutacratic agenda. Apparently, this fan of theirs is not aware of this. If he thinks that "getting his message out" makes him similar to the other two, he'd need to get in line with the hundred other conservative broadcasters on the radio, and the thousands of bloggers, youtubers and other Internet hopefuls. Whatever this kid has to say has been said already hundreds of times and much better by someone else. We've heard it all before.

Posted by: anon | Jun 11, 2012 12:54:07 PM

11. No thanks, I already saw what this kid is about and I'm not going to waste any more of my attention.

I don't watch/listen to Limbaugh, Coulter or any other utterly inane haters. At this point, I think we need to ignore instead of watching more of his clips.

Posted by: Tonic | Jun 11, 2012 1:13:19 PM

12. He does realize that his freedom of speech is only in concern of the government. Youtube is a private company and can shut him down whenever and for whatever reason they want. Idiot.

Posted by: AJ | Jun 11, 2012 1:58:30 PM

13. He needs a good spanking!

Posted by: Oliver | Jun 11, 2012 1:59:53 PM

14. Brenden, spoken like a true doormat.

Posted by: Tyler | Jun 11, 2012 2:03:45 PM

15. He's should be the poster child for Funding Education. He's a clear example of dumb and uneducated. Is he home schooled?

Posted by: Oliver | Jun 11, 2012 2:07:02 PM

16. As somebody noted last week, he has big hands.

Posted by: gregory brown | Jun 11, 2012 2:16:41 PM

17. It seems Towleroad is makign him even more famous thanks to the posts...>WHAT A 14yo HAS TO SAY = NOT IMPORTANT...STOP APUTTING THE SPOTLIGHT ON HIM...AND HE'LL GO AWAY. the kid is obviously a brainwashed oser.

Posted by: Bosie | Jun 11, 2012 2:27:31 PM

18. I agree with Brenden especially with regards to children, but in general as well. Returning ignorance with hate is counter-productive at best. We would get further taking the high-road, especially against those who presenting their case civilly.

Posted by: Shelly | Jun 11, 2012 2:37:40 PM

19. One of the things this child needs, among many others, is some study on the application of the "free speech" principle. His spouting off about his "free speech" has nothing to do with the first amendment. He really needs to get a clue as to how "free speech" and the Constitution are related and how the principle functions in a constitutional republic prior to spouting off about someone trying to violate his "free speech" rights.

Posted by: vanndean | Jun 11, 2012 2:59:44 PM

20. @Brenden, freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism, and protecting everyone's right to express his opinion is not to say that all opinions are equally valid. Opinions that survive the test of criticism are more valid than those that don't. Those who think we should withhold criticism until someone crosses a line into violence or ad hominem or Hitler comparisons miss the whole point of free speech: to put every idea on trial for its life, leaving the best ideas to survive for everone's enlightenment. As soon as the words cross your lips they've crossed the line beyond which they can be fairly criticized.

Posted by: JJ | Jun 11, 2012 3:05:14 PM

21. @Littlekiwi - so the best thing you can muster is accuse someone of having parental issues? Grow up. So many on here are quick to throw that out.

Phelps may not be a modern day Dem but he sure fought the legal fight with Dems during the civil rights fight.

Posted by: Barca | Jun 11, 2012 3:05:49 PM

22. So,if I am gay and I am gay.....How did I "become" gay if President Omaba was not in office when I "decided" to become gay? If this sounds ridiculous and silly, it was meant to be. There is absolutely no sense, logic or rationale to what this pitiful kid is spewiing. The really sad part is he is so young to be so misinformed and having a public platform to spread these inane statements. And this is our future??!??!

Posted by: Bernie | Jun 11, 2012 3:24:24 PM

23. So,if I am gay and I am gay.....How did I "become" gay if President Omaba was not in office when I "decided" to become gay? If this sounds ridiculous and silly, it was meant to be. There is absolutely no sense, logic or rationale to what this pitiful kid is spewiing. The really sad part is he is so young to be so misinformed and having a public platform to spread these inane statements. And this is our future??!??!

Posted by: Bernie | Jun 11, 2012 3:24:25 PM

24. So,if I am gay and I am gay.....How did I "become" gay if President Omaba was not in office when I "decided" to become gay? If this sounds ridiculous and silly, it was meant to be. There is absolutely no sense, logic or rationale to what this pitiful kid is spewiing. The really sad part is he is so young to be so misinformed and having a public platform to spread these inane statements. And this is our future??!??!

Posted by: Bernie | Jun 11, 2012 3:24:27 PM

25. why is it that conservatives always have a look of evil on their face? their eyes have no soul.

Posted by: Brian B. | Jun 11, 2012 6:44:07 PM