Comments

1. QJ201 says

her crime is slander against gay people.

I’d like to bring her into a room full of doctors who would warn her that her “lifestyle” is leading to an unhealthy weight gain that could lead to heart disease and diabetes.

2. theotherlee says

Curious. She states that a recall should only be used if a law was broken. I don’t know that I agree with that. A mayor is supposed to represent their constituents, right? If they are not fulfilling that role, should the public NOT be able to “fire” them? If the needed number to place a recall on the ballot is 8000, and they have 9300… then that means the people don’t want her.

3. theotherlee says

Hmmm.. there seems to be a glitch in the posting system recently. Not only are people getting 2-3-4 reposts, messages aren’t coming through either.

After refreshing three times, my post isn’t showing, so here’s what I posted:

4. Strykary says

@THEOTHERLEE

I think she’s trying to redefine the purpose of the recall to help herself sleep at night. “I’ve done nothing wrong. The voters are just nutty. I’m PERFECT!”

5. Gigi says

@KEVINVT Don’t tell anyone but I’m…45. I’ve been in a loving, caring, monogamous (crusing men, together, with our eyes only doesn’t count as cheating I hope!) for 23+ years and I’m not a drug addict, an alcoholic not was I ever sexually abused. According to folk like Daniels I don’t exist. I’m here to tell her and them that I do!

6. GMcGinnis says

Jesus; look at those eyes and that pulled back face. How much work did she get done? I’d demand a refund. She’s just as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.

7. Linda says

I hope she keeps talking. It is helping with the recall. She continued to show her true colors on CBS radio – Charlie Langton’s show on 6/13. The recall group is in fund raising mode now to ensure we succeed. Her companions will stop at nothing to keep her in office. Please pass the word. Go to http://www.recalljanice.com for more info. Thank you.

8. jexer says

Dear Janice-

All the ‘dangers’ of homosexuality are a direct result of homoPHOBIA like yours.

If you can’t work on fixing the REAL problem, get out of the way so that someone else can.

9. Ali says

She has the right to say what-ever she chooses to say. There are unbalanced individuals after her, bullying her constantly and they never have one good thing to say. Can’t stand being around such negative people. Give her a chance, she is new and did a lot of good when we were threatened (unfairly) by the previous mayor who tried to put the voters backs to the wall. Show some respect for her and talk about her work, not her opinions as a free American. Thank you.