Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | News

Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Tim and Nic

Tim_nic

Towleroad readers Tim and Nic write:

Timnic2Tim and I recently got married in Melbourne despite being not legally recognised in Australia. With the Marriage Act currently being put to the test and expected to be defeated, we still went ahead and celebrated our relationship in front of an audience of 100+ guests. A video was made highlighting the best events of the day, letting the world know that a LGBT wedding is no different from a heterosexual one - an event filled with love. Please share this with Towleroad's readers as we hope that many more LGBT couples will be able to do this with the support of their community.

In addition, on 26 June, the Australian Christian Lobby will hold a forum in Melbourne against marriage equality. The proceedings will be addressed by conservative Christian politicians, journalists and academics, and will be broadcast into churches around the country. We hope our video can add to the voice that stands for equality.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Check out our other recent Gay Wedding videos...
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Randy and Keaton [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Paul and David [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: István and Támas [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jason and Paul [tr]

Check them all out here.

Comments

1. The love between any two people is a beautiful thing and when they want to spend their lives together it is heaven. God Bless them both and may they live long and happy lives together. I wonder why the anti-gay Christians are not bashing this like they always do?

Posted by: Dave | Jun 26, 2012 11:38:48 AM

2. soon these will just be called "wedding videos".. cuz we certainly dont call the others "str8 wedding videos".....

Posted by: NorthoftheBorder | Jun 26, 2012 12:16:48 PM

3. Love these videos of love. Lots of love.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 26, 2012 12:24:59 PM

4. Such handsome guys! Congratulations! Well done video and wedding! So beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I love a great wedding! :-) My favorite part was the kiss!

Posted by: OS2Guy | Jun 26, 2012 12:47:41 PM

5. My favorite part was the loving family and friends surrounding the couple - and the kiss.

Posted by: Glenn I | Jun 26, 2012 2:48:26 PM

6. Fewer comments than usual, but I think for the first time they're all positive! Congratulations guys.

Posted by: Brian | Jun 26, 2012 3:16:18 PM

7. BEAUTIFUL, touching, powerful. I love ALL these wedding videos. I send them to my mother AND grandmother and they all respond in detail telling me their favorite part of each vid. It's become a family tradition of ours recently lol.

Yes to equality!

Posted by: USC Trojan Fan | Jun 26, 2012 4:20:31 PM

8. Very nice couple.

Posted by: alan | Jun 26, 2012 7:03:14 PM

9. Loved the dual bouquet toss--very cool idea!

Posted by: jim | Jun 26, 2012 7:14:37 PM

10. I love the show of family and friends they had there. What a handsome couple as well!! ; ) (You're not supposed to say "hot" if they're married, right? LOL.)

Posted by: C | Jun 27, 2012 5:42:39 AM

11. Very sweet couple, best wishes for a long happy life together!

Posted by: WayneMPLS | Jun 27, 2012 8:54:47 AM

12. What a gorgeous couple! The vidz was amazing and touching! So many friends and family members present. Wish I was there! Congrats tim and nic!

Posted by: aramis | Jun 27, 2012 8:55:54 PM

13. It was so touching! I felt the love and happiness when the grooms cried presumably whilst reading their vows? I must say that there is lesser than usual comments in this wedding vidz, is it because this is an Asian couple? Strange, but nevertheless, it was beautiful! Kudos!

Posted by: Diaha | Jun 28, 2012 5:14:58 AM

14. gays give good wedding! glad i backtracked to see this, missed it when it first went up.

best wishes guys...

Posted by: bandanajack | Jul 24, 2012 4:41:06 AM

15. What fun!

Posted by: Sir Priz'd | Jan 28, 2013 5:09:34 PM

16. SO far I liked this one the best. It wasn't contrived or cliché. Style points for location, albeit I'm not sure a greenhouse lends itself to well dressed and highly groomed people. The bouquets were a really nice touch, very masculine.

Posted by: David Hearne | Feb 17, 2013 1:36:49 AM

17. SO far I liked this one the best. It wasn't contrived or cliché. Style points for location, albeit I'm not sure a greenhouse lends itself to well dressed and highly groomed people. The bouquets were a really nice touch, very masculine.

Posted by: David Hearne | Feb 17, 2013 1:36:50 AM

18. They are really so so match!!!
    Tim & Nic congratulation!!!

Posted by: Ember | Mar 29, 2013 5:53:06 AM

19. Congratulations! fantastic video - wish it was in HD though. Loved the fact that your video has reached over 23k views! Really good to see a gay asian couple.

Posted by: Herbert | Apr 2, 2013 2:04:12 PM