Bullying | New York | News

Group of New York Teens Abuse and Bully a Female Bus Monitor in Horrific Video: WATCH

Klein Klein2

Karen Huff Klein is a bus monitor at the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY. This is probably not the right job for her but there is no excuse for the horrendous bullying Klein endures in this video by a group of teens, which drives her to tears. Here's her Facebook page.

As our tipster noted, it's extremely difficult to watch.

Among the taunts: "Dumb-ass, fat-ass." "Maybe she is an elephant." "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next." "Karen wants herpes." "F**king hearing aid." "I'll egg your house." "What's your address so I can p*ss all over your door." "I'll f**king take a cr*p in your mouth." "You touched her arm flap. It's all stinky and smelly." "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food." "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"

Watch (warning: language), AFTER THE JUMP...

Not following us on Twitter @TLRD yet? We appreciate it when you SHARE and RT our content using the tools below.

Comments

1. Something isn't right with a society that produces children so hateful and vile. Does God still take out whole towns for crap like this?!

Posted by: bigolpoofter | Jun 20, 2012 9:32:44 AM

2. Deplorable, but nothing new. I remember far worse happening on school buses I had to ride in the 1980s. Kids are cruel and the social melt of the bus is dog eat dog.

Posted by: Ben | Jun 20, 2012 9:34:39 AM

3. The brats know she has no power to do anything about it.

Posted by: Gus | Jun 20, 2012 9:34:49 AM

4. This is one I don't need to see. Are the teens identifiable?

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jun 20, 2012 9:38:51 AM

5. Hometown pride? I live in Rochester, and this is sickening. I want to apologize on behalf of the animals I share my city with.

Posted by: Aschke | Jun 20, 2012 9:42:39 AM

6. No way these kids should be allowed to finish their education in the public schools. Let their parents pay to send them to Dickensian boarding school somewhere in Alabama.

Posted by: Akrontru | Jun 20, 2012 9:47:44 AM

7. Reddit is looking for ways to brighten her day:

Posted by: Eric | Jun 20, 2012 9:48:00 AM

8. This was very difficult to watch. If these kids treat an adult like this you know they would treat a younger or weaker child even worse. Unfortunately this behavior is alive and well all over our country. I was a victim of it myself in the 80s and believed every word the bullies said. Fortunately I am still here today as I managed to somehow survive by praying my way through those moments. I hope the district addresses this issue and bullying in general before it's too late.

Posted by: Doug | Jun 20, 2012 9:49:10 AM

9. I have a memory over 30 years ago of a music teacher in California who looked like Georgette from The Mary Tyler Moore Show who we made leave the auditorium in tears because we were bratty kids and we weren't going to sing. I don't think it was that we were particularly hateful. I still remember that and feel shame. But we were immature. There are just certain times and jobs where you just have to have a three inch invisible armor suit. I have one today, so do a lot of people who deal with new public every 5 minutes every day.

Posted by: MarkUs | Jun 20, 2012 9:54:59 AM

10. My e-mail to the district--"I imagine that the video of the bullied and berated bus monitor has come to your attention. My note is to encourage the most draconian punishments available to you regarding the pack of jackals who assaulted this woman. Surely they are no longer entitled to a free public school education."

On my way to reddit to see if I can do anything positive.

Posted by: Akrontru | Jun 20, 2012 9:55:34 AM

11. I'm going out on a limb here and speculating that most, if not all, of these children come from homes headed by straight parents. You know, Rubio's ideal setting for a family. Looks like they're doing a bang-up job.

Posted by: RHR IN TN | Jun 20, 2012 9:55:35 AM

12. It's unbelievable that 9Gag can result too these days, just the mentality level of their member's makes me sick.

Posted by: Anon | Jun 20, 2012 10:03:22 AM

13. Outrageous. Way to go, America.

Posted by: gwynethcornrow | Jun 20, 2012 10:04:13 AM

14. My letter
    Good morning. I find it revolting the way Karen Klein is allowed to be treated while doing her job for the Greece School District. Her dignity needs to be insured and the proper education of this children is in your hands. Open your hearts and realize what Ms Klein is subjected to and explore your moral conscience to what education you are in charge of giving these children.

Posted by: Jeff | Jun 20, 2012 10:08:52 AM

15. It's situations like these that prevent me from ever wanting to have children. If I do end up having children, i'll eat them.

Posted by: Louie | Jun 20, 2012 10:10:17 AM

16. Although federal law requires that Local Education Authorities (LEA) provide an education, the law does not require that LEA's provide transportation. Make the parents transport them for a month and see if behaviors change. If the parents can't transport let them be home schooled or do a home bound program for a month. Make the parents experience the consequences for not training their children.

Posted by: rayrayj | Jun 20, 2012 10:10:50 AM

17. I raised or helped to raise 5 great kids without the punishments meted to me by my elders, but right now even I want to locate a lilac bush and bar of soap.

Posted by: Brian M | Jun 20, 2012 10:11:23 AM

18. My mom is a bus monitor in the mornings before she teaches her class and there is absolutely no way something like this would have gone down back home. The bus driver would have pulled over immediately, would not move until the kids were all separated, and the kids would have been expelled from the bus for the year and suspended for school. Those actions have been taken for far less offenses. I don't understand why nothing is done here. Why does she just keep sitting there?

These kids are absolutely dispicable. Is this really the best their parents can do? Let's hope the school takes action on these kids. No bullying should be allowed of any kind.

Posted by: Dustin | Jun 20, 2012 10:11:25 AM

19. LOL Louie... I'm imagining you and her gathered around a really big rotisserie wearing bibs...

Posted by: Terry | Jun 20, 2012 10:13:15 AM

20. Please tell me those children invovled in this video were expelled. They deserve no educational degrees so they can be as poor as they accuse her of being.

Posted by: Kieran | Jun 20, 2012 10:15:16 AM

21. Yeah, I hope somebody offers her a nice cushy job after this absurd video.

Posted by: Gregoire | Jun 20, 2012 10:19:17 AM

22. An update would be nice when possible. Would be good to know that school officials did something about this. If they don't, we could contact them.

Posted by: Demian | Jun 20, 2012 10:19:43 AM

23. I say the best medicine for these disrespectful kids is to cancel their bus service for a month, and make the parents drive them to school or make them walk. You'll see how quickly this behavior changes (hopefully) when the pressure of their easy life is changed. I'm appalled by this behavior and tired of kids getting away with running wild.

Posted by: Dan | Jun 20, 2012 10:25:15 AM

24. I don't usually favor an angry response to bullies, but I do know from experience that bullies are surprised when someone stands up to them.

Who needs to stand up to them? Their parents. Bet they won't, though. These kids need to see their parents and teachers angry at them, angry to the point of scaring them. Frankly, they need to be humiliated in public.

The bullies who touched her should be charged with assault. The ones who verbally threatened her should be charged with making terroristic threats. If they can't be identified, every kid on the bus should be detained and questioned. Individually. By someone in a uniform. Who has a gun.

Posted by: james | Jun 20, 2012 10:26:45 AM