Bullying | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

Group of New York Teens Abuse and Bully a Female Bus Monitor in Horrific Video: WATCH

Klein Klein2

Karen Huff Klein is a bus monitor at the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY. This is probably not the right job for her but there is no excuse for the horrendous bullying Klein endures in this video by a group of teens, which drives her to tears. Here's her Facebook page.

As our tipster noted, it's extremely difficult to watch.

Among the taunts: "Dumb-ass, fat-ass." "Maybe she is an elephant." "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next." "Karen wants herpes." "F**king hearing aid." "I'll egg your house." "What's your address so I can p*ss all over your door." "I'll f**king take a cr*p in your mouth." "You touched her arm flap. It's all stinky and smelly." "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food." "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"

Watch (warning: language), AFTER THE JUMP...

Not following us on Twitter @TLRD yet? We appreciate it when you SHARE and RT our content using the tools below.

Comments

1. Once that kid touched her she should file adult charges

Posted by: Mark | Jun 20, 2012 10:28:45 AM

2. I couldnt stand to watch more than 30 seconds of this video.

Posted by: Bryan | Jun 20, 2012 10:37:17 AM

3. This is truly awful but it's nothing new. Hopefully, people aren't taking this as "What's wrong with these kids today?" This kind of thing happened ALL THE TIME at my Junior High. I graduated in 93. I was sometimes the target, but not always. I went to Junior High with a bunch of sociopaths. This is nothing new. What's new is people are getting this stuff on video left and right. Sick, but brings back terrible memories.

Posted by: AJ | Jun 20, 2012 10:39:21 AM

4. Goddamn... I couldn't even make it through the video. This is horrible! Those hoodlums (and their parents) shouldn't get away with this garbage!

Posted by: Oz in OK | Jun 20, 2012 10:42:38 AM

5. They're girls. Somehow I expected it'd be boys.

Either way, I'm beginning to re-think my opposition to mandatory military service, at least for teenage disciplinary problems like this. I understand that not every kid is cut out to be an academic achiever. But if you can't at least ride on a taxpayer-funded schoolbus, and sit in a taxpayer-funded school without being disruptive and committing assaults against elderly employees, maybe a stint dismantling IEDs would sober you up. Maybe a summer spent in 120-degree heat doing public service projects in Iraq while under gunfire would blunt off some of that adolescent thuggishness.

This incident was caught on video. But do you think for an instant that there aren't thousands of classroom teachers who don't have to deal with kids just like these on a daily basis? These kids don't suddenly start acting better once they arrive at school.

Posted by: Let Me Fix Them | Jun 20, 2012 10:51:45 AM

6. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and, yes, bullying was bad.
    At that time, however, officials did not have their hands bound by 'zero tolerance', punishing the victims as is he or she were the aggressor nor did we suffer from political correctness and concern trolls.
    We need to take a good, long look at what is happening and then make some clear decisions.
    Proper education would help.
    Proper discipline would, too. Several people this morning have suggested that the parents of these charming little darlings be forced to provide transportation. That would be a start.
    Changing the laws to make it possible to punish bullies and protect victims would help, too. We could start by having each of these sweet kids do real jail time.

Posted by: enough already | Jun 20, 2012 10:59:41 AM

7. Just imagine in forty or so years when children like these are running this country. By then, thanks goodness, I will probably be dead.

Posted by: Robert | Jun 20, 2012 11:07:25 AM

8. I called the Greece School District and the operator said they were aware of the video and were investigating it.

Posted by: Steve | Jun 20, 2012 11:12:42 AM

9. Yes, aren't those kids in the suburbs wonderful?

Posted by: Ilsa | Jun 20, 2012 11:15:11 AM

10. My heart breaks watching this video. What about the bus driver? Why isn't she defended? And that school district should be investigated and those kids expelled! These kids don't have any respect for the elder?!

Posted by: Chris in Irvine | Jun 20, 2012 11:17:29 AM

11. Consider friending this woman on Facebook. An inbox with a 1000 friend requests might not make up for the horrific harassment, but it might make her smile.

Posted by: BB | Jun 20, 2012 11:23:02 AM

12. This is what they teach children at home and school and church today and a lot of children are on psychiatric drugs today and it makes them worse.

Posted by: Dave | Jun 20, 2012 11:28:50 AM

13. What's even worse is the fact that not a single person can be heard stepping up and saying something to stop it. That is worse than what the stupid f...s did.

Posted by: David | Jun 20, 2012 11:33:45 AM

14. This video is too difficult to watch and typical of what is really wrong with our society. Bullies learn from their parents and these have clearly learned well. I am not an innocent by any stretch of the imagination but I had to fast forward this and could only watch for a total of a minute because it was so upseting. My blood was boiling and my heart went out to this woman. If that were my mother I would find each of these brats and beat their asses and then beat there parents asses as well.

Posted by: Dan | Jun 20, 2012 11:51:00 AM

15. Horrible- made me sick to watch this at all.

I found a link that has the parents' information if anyone is interested. Here it is: http://pastebin.com/igjZEzu8

Posted by: greg | Jun 20, 2012 11:53:03 AM

16. Please consider donating to the fundraising campaign kickstarted to give Karen, the bus monitor, the vacation of a lifetime!

Posted by: jason | Jun 20, 2012 12:07:15 PM

17. Oh man. They need to replace this poor soul with a real cop or some young military vet. Maybe even Tyrone from the projects. These little c*nts will shut up fast.

I don't recall anything like this occurring when I was in grade school, not even in HS.

Their parents or whoever raised them did a fine job. *sarcasm off*

Posted by: ratbastard | Jun 20, 2012 12:10:49 PM

18. Coming from Rochester myself, this especially disgusts me. Who could ever think that this is okay?

Posted by: Dan Osipovitch | Jun 20, 2012 12:33:48 PM

19. This is really heartbreaking. Imagine what these kids are doing to other children! I say contact the school (I did) send messages of support to this woman. And make something happen, don't let this just go by.

Posted by: Andrew | Jun 20, 2012 12:40:32 PM

20. This is grotesque. Not even William Golding could have envisioned this.

Posted by: Socal | Jun 20, 2012 12:58:45 PM

21. Please contact the district at this site and let them know that this is not okay.

Posted by: Doug | Jun 20, 2012 1:03:00 PM

22. I feel like writing her to say that 'it gets better'...jeeze...

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
    As far as possible without surrender
    be on good terms with all persons.
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
    and listen to others,
    even the dull and the ignorant;
    they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
    they are vexations to the spirit.
    If you compare yourself with others,
    you may become vain and bitter;
    for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
    Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
    it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
    Exercise caution in your business affairs;
    for the world is full of trickery.
    But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
    many persons strive for high ideals;
    and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
    Especially, do not feign affection.
    Neither be cynical about love;
    for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
    it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,
    gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
    Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
    But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
    Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
    Beyond a wholesome discipline,
    be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,
    no less than the trees and the stars;
    you have a right to be here.
    And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
    whatever you conceive Him to be,
    and whatever your labors and aspirations,
    in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
    it is still a beautiful world.
    Be cheerful.
    Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann, Desiderata, Copyright 1952.

Posted by: bobby | Jun 20, 2012 1:18:43 PM

23. Iv'e been watching new reports about this all morning and the police as well as the reporters seem to completely not include the part of the story where they threaten to come to her house and stab her.

Posted by: johndoe | Jun 20, 2012 1:21:12 PM

24. please tell me the kids have been held accountable

Posted by: that one | Jun 20, 2012 1:31:43 PM

25. "I'm beginning to re-think my opposition to mandatory military service, at least for teenage disciplinary problems like this"

You need to re-think your re-thinking. I was born on a military base, grew up on them, lived on 'em during the Vietnam era when there was a draft and I GUARANTEE you, the last thing the professionalized military of today wants is to hold the hands of scumbags like these kids.

As for your fantasy of these kids and IED's, there's 1.4 million people in the military, they aren't all in Iraq or Afghanistan, not by a long shot. Most of the US sits on military bases all over the world, you really want these sociopaths wrecking havoc in the (mostly) small towns that bases are located in?

Posted by: Henry Holland | Jun 20, 2012 1:33:54 PM