Bullying | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

Group of New York Teens Abuse and Bully a Female Bus Monitor in Horrific Video: WATCH

Klein Klein2

Karen Huff Klein is a bus monitor at the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY. This is probably not the right job for her but there is no excuse for the horrendous bullying Klein endures in this video by a group of teens, which drives her to tears. Here's her Facebook page.

As our tipster noted, it's extremely difficult to watch.

Among the taunts: "Dumb-ass, fat-ass." "Maybe she is an elephant." "She's gonna pick out which kid she's gonna rape next." "Karen wants herpes." "F**king hearing aid." "I'll egg your house." "What's your address so I can p*ss all over your door." "I'll f**king take a cr*p in your mouth." "You touched her arm flap. It's all stinky and smelly." "She probably eats deodorant because she can't afford real food." "What size bra are you? Triple sag?"

Watch (warning: language), AFTER THE JUMP...

Not following us on Twitter @TLRD yet? We appreciate it when you SHARE and RT our content using the tools below.

Comments

1. More information on who to complain to and how to contact them. http://pastebin.com/5q2Qs7Vu

Posted by: Heather | Jun 20, 2012 1:50:59 PM

2. What Henry holland said.

Posted by: ratbastardohhellnojoe@yahoo.com | Jun 20, 2012 1:59:23 PM

3. "13WHAM's Patrice Walsh spoke with Karen Wednesday afternoon. Klein said the comment that hurt the most was when the kids said "you're so ugly your kid should kill themselves." Her son took his life 10 years ago."

Posted by: ERL | Jun 20, 2012 2:00:33 PM

4. To people saying that this isn't surprising and that teens are just cruel by nature, I grew up in another country and this sort of thing just DOES NOT happen. Maybe this is normal for teens in your country, but don't make the mistake of generalizing all teenagers in the world, this kind of thing is unthinkable in many parts of the world.

Posted by: Winston | Jun 20, 2012 2:17:41 PM

5. My tax dollars are going to this behavior?

Posted by: Eric | Jun 20, 2012 2:18:16 PM

6. I watched this video with total disgust~ That poor woman was tortured without interruption. Why was the bus still in motion??? Stopping the bus immediately and threatening all to be expelled from school would have been my way to handle this crude behaviour. This poor woman needs to provide the kids names and each one needs to be sued for deprivation of character etc. Throw the book at them all. Let the parents reap what they sewed~~Then on public TV, have each kid appologize to her and the school needs to compensate this woman appropriately.

Posted by: Helena | Jun 20, 2012 2:18:45 PM

7. I could not watch the entire video.How can people be this cruel and disgusting? Something needs to be done about those terrible kids.

Posted by: Miguel | Jun 20, 2012 2:20:21 PM

8. These kids should at least me left back a grade, and NOT be able to ride the school bus for next year.

Posted by: plove | Jun 20, 2012 2:27:22 PM

9. Folks, here's one nice thing we can do for this lady: her name is Karen Huff Klein and she is on FACEBOOK. I just found her profile and sent a note of encouragement and support and empathy, telling her that she is a beautiful woman and a beautiful soul. I also noted that as a gay man, i know first hand what it is like to be bullied and hurt and that I stand in solidarity with her, sending her light and love. I hope receiving a lot of nice notes from folks will help her heal and know that for every hideous child who taunted her, there are thousands of other people who support and value her. Pass it on . . .

Posted by: t.todd | Jun 20, 2012 2:42:55 PM

10. Not surprised this is Greece Athena.
    I know some great kids from there, and others who think the more disrespectful they are the cooler they are. Hope they end up being the type to hang themselves if they keep acting like this into their adult lives.

Posted by: Doug | Jun 20, 2012 2:50:58 PM

11. Please, give any information about the kids in the video. Names, addresses, etc.

Posted by: Earl | Jun 20, 2012 2:54:21 PM

12. I hope Ellen takes this up on her show and does something nice for her.

Posted by: Mestone67 | Jun 20, 2012 2:56:36 PM

13. not a internet tough-guy, but honestly I would have beaten these kids till they were spitting out their front teeth. Not remotely exaggerating.

I would literally taunt them that there teeth were going to be knocked out in between punching them in the face, and then laugh when I finally knocked one out...then kept going til there front grill was nothing but bloody gums.

absolutely worthless vermin. These are spoiled, weak and cowardly suburbanized scum who have never been disciplined or parented, and now they are pure evil. You can fix evil, you can only punish it and make it so costly to act that out that they literally wont be able to speak.

Anyone who can tell me the addresses for the main tormentors I am in Buffalo very close by these punk asses. Give me a pic of them and their address and I will take their teeth

Posted by: buffalo bruiser | Jun 20, 2012 3:29:19 PM

14. Is Karen an employee or volunteer? In my opinion, this viloated federal workplace laws and now that the school district is on notice, they are responsible to stop this.

Posted by: beef and fur | Jun 20, 2012 3:33:56 PM

15. These kids aren't bullies. They are ASSHOLES, plain and simple, and probably the spawn of assholes who don't know the first thing about parenting. They were probably nursed until age 4, never allowed to cry, never told "no", never disciplined, and raised by people who wanted to be buddies, not parents. Great job y'all. Hope you're proud.

Posted by: Susan | Jun 20, 2012 3:39:42 PM

Barbara.Franklin@greece.k12.ny.us

(585) 966-2550

School district news conference:

Posted by: beef and fur | Jun 20, 2012 4:08:36 PM

17. Names and addresses of all bullies involved are listed at this site:

Posted by: dctopman | Jun 20, 2012 4:08:52 PM

18. I wonder what their parents will do when they see this video. They will surely see that they are raising cruel and hateful children. If one of these monsters was my child, the first thing I would do would be to take them to this womans house and have them apologize and then sign them up to work around her house for at least 300 hours of service. That is only the beginning of the attempt to turn these hateful, disrespectful mutants into respectful children.

Posted by: andrew | Jun 20, 2012 4:12:55 PM

19. @DCTOPMAN above.

Allegedly. Also, the school district held a news conference and it was stated that some of the names of the students were inaccurate. Also, these are minors. Alleged douchebags, but minors nevertheless. Tread carefully. Bullying them doesn't solve bullying.

Posted by: beef and fur | Jun 20, 2012 4:18:15 PM

20. The problem with kids today is that nobody disciplines them anymore. I think we need to go back to the days of spanking and teachers being able to smack these vile animals. Then maybe they'd think twice before they do this shyt. So many people have NO business having kids. Imagine what the parents are like.

Posted by: Pathetic | Jun 20, 2012 4:22:42 PM

21. @RHR in TN: the limb you are out on is called prejudice.

Posted by: andrew | Jun 20, 2012 5:00:59 PM

22. I blame the parents for these monsters.

Posted by: Eric in Chicago | Jun 20, 2012 5:20:56 PM

23. @ Let Me Fix Them?? They are boys. Fix your glasses, dear. Their names are:
    Luis Recio

Wesley Helm

Brandon Teng

Tyler Warren

Posted by: Hey | Jun 20, 2012 5:22:32 PM

24. -Ban the kids from ever using the school bus system
    - Expel them from school
    - community service in a senior center
    - community service at a homeless shelter
    - public apology to the women
    - public humiliation at a school board meeting
    -make them wear a sandwich board saying I berated an elderly person an provide a link to the website
    - put them in a public square and let the public scream horrible things about them

Posted by: Guest | Jun 20, 2012 5:40:53 PM

25. The school district now has a letter of response on their webpage: http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/news.cfm?story=1108&school=0

Posted by: Warren | Jun 20, 2012 6:09:59 PM