Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | Randy Roberts Potts

BigGayDeal.com

Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Randy and Keaton

Potts

Randy Roberts Potts, the grandson of the late televangelist Oral Roberts, marries Keaton Dorian Johnson.

Watch their sweet "rainbow connection", AFTER THE JUMP...

Congrats, guys.

Check out our other recent Gay Wedding videos...
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Paul and David [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: István and Támas [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Jason and Paul [tr]
Gay Wedding Video of the Day: Aaron and Corvette [tr]

Check them all out here.

Comments

1. How sweet. Good for them both. Is it OK for me to truning 5 shades of green right now?

Posted by: Bernie | Jun 19, 2012 1:41:06 PM

2. Waiting for Rick's "Debbie Downer" post in 3-2-1......

Posted by: MIKEY | Jun 19, 2012 1:42:43 PM

3. He got scooped up pretty fast. He obviously needs artificial structure in his life. From his grandfather's religion to gay marriage. How can all these people get married without Federal approval?

Posted by: Dean | Jun 19, 2012 1:45:14 PM

4. Looks like a wonderful day. Glad to see all the people at their ceremony. They look very happy.

Posted by: JPinSF | Jun 19, 2012 1:54:55 PM

5. Happiness and love.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 19, 2012 1:59:47 PM

6. @Mikey: You called it! Debbie showed up in the very next post.

Posted by: RyanInSacto | Jun 19, 2012 2:03:04 PM

7. They used a song by Kermit...

Posted by: gerry | Jun 19, 2012 2:17:59 PM

8. I like it when gays rethink the tropes of a standard wedding. It helps make it seem fresh and new and gay, rather than a str8 wedding in drag.

Posted by: anon | Jun 19, 2012 2:21:17 PM

9. No, Mikey, I thought it was quite moving, actually. I almost shed a tear. And yes, Bernie, it's OK; I wish I could be young and beautiful again and could have done this when I was.

Posted by: Rick | Jun 19, 2012 2:23:44 PM

10. @Dean How is this artificial structure? Please explain by defining what natural structure would be.

Posted by: Kevin B | Jun 19, 2012 2:35:02 PM

11. I think it's also important to emphasize that this is Oral Roberts's grandson in a beautiful wedding with a man he loves. The younger generation is our hope -- the future is not going to be filled with the bigots (like Oral Roberts) that made the past so hateful. History is on the side of love and of equality. Even the kids who are raised in the very middle of right-wing evangelical xtianity can rise above it. Eventually, love wins out over hate.

Posted by: kit | Jun 19, 2012 2:58:13 PM

12. Why does someones post have to "labeled"? Who defines or validates what opinions are acceptable? Ugh, message boards. Anyway I think this is great for them, but I'm kind of over the focus on marriage/kids/adopting/etc. I wish the movement would start to focus more sharply on ENDA, poverty, etc. But whatever. I realize marriage is important just a bit tired of the hetero-normative meme.

Posted by: Lazlo | Jun 19, 2012 4:06:40 PM

13. Andy, you're killing me with these. What a mess I am. Congratulations boys!

Posted by: Michaelandfred | Jun 19, 2012 4:53:37 PM

14. I hope "Anal Roberts" sees this video in Hell, and comes back to tell his followers that he has changed his mind, and so should they.

Posted by: Bob | Jun 19, 2012 5:18:05 PM

15. @Bob...Oral Roberts is dead.

Posted by: GLAW2014 | Jun 19, 2012 5:45:57 PM

16. @GLAW2014: that's why Bob said he hopes he sees it in hell.

Posted by: MIKEY | Jun 19, 2012 6:07:23 PM

17. Lazlo: The "hetero-normative meme" is what the fight is all about. Everyone can say it's beautiful,. but will they get their moment in the sun? That's what todays' gays want, and that's the discussion. That's how it will be until the divorce wave hits. Roberts seems like he just came out, and he's jumped right into marriage. It reminds me of the 1950's Boring as hell.

Posted by: Dean | Jun 19, 2012 6:30:26 PM

18. Husband my sorry ass. My grandson going straight to hell, and that fat woman with the big streak of white hair too. It's all Sin, more sin than there has ever been. I didn't do enough to prevent it when I could have which is why...God it's hot down here!

Posted by: ORAL ROBERTS | Jun 19, 2012 7:47:27 PM

19. the lovers, the dreamers and me

all of us under its spell

Posted by: gomez | Jun 19, 2012 8:28:54 PM

20. DEAN - Relationships are not hetero-normative. They are human-normative. They are not a bad thing. Sometimes boring, just like the rest of real life. It's up to you to make the most of it. That's when it pays to be creative. And it's not the lights and music and balloons and streamers that make the party. It's the people.

Posted by: TJ | Jun 20, 2012 12:56:29 AM

21. I was curious - gay marriage is not legal in Texas. Are civil unions? I thought they were only legal in Travis county (Austin) in Texas?

Posted by: anthonyj | Jun 20, 2012 12:57:20 AM

22. This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful!
    What a HANDSOME couple

Posted by: 411Cake | Jun 20, 2012 2:58:17 AM

23. @ AnthonyJ
    whether it's legal or not, it's OUR marriage and our ceremony. We will continue to have them while fighting to make them "legal" in the government. Now step aside while the rest of us enjoys the beauty of this.

Posted by: Bob | Jun 20, 2012 2:59:19 AM

24. How nice)Beautiful touching video))

Posted by: Martha | Jun 20, 2012 9:30:03 AM

25. Today understanding is of great value and rarity. Boys seem to have a mutual understanding!

Posted by: RezeptLiebe | Oct 19, 2012 4:47:20 PM