Comments

1. Jonathan says

CRUSH appears to be a program of the Southern Nevada Health district. It is a very slick organization that seems to have a lot of money behind it. As far as I can tell, it’s mission is to get smoking out of gay bars and clubs in Las Vegas, which feels like a very narrow mission for an organization that looks to have that much in the way of resources behind it.

2. Gregg says

I hate cynics. My husband and I, of five years gave up smoking after our first year of dating. It was unhealthy and dirty, while enjoyable. But we both wanted to be fitter for each other.

3. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

SO, IT IS “UNCOOL” TO PRACTICE “RAW” UNSAFE SEX BECAUSE YOU MAY GET AIDS – NOW, IT IS “UNCOOL” FOR HOMOSEXUALS TO SMOKE. WELL, I AM GOING TO, “do what I do,” AND FORGET THESE FOOLS. LIFE IS ABOUT LIVING; NOT, ABOUT LIVING A LONG TIME. HEALTH CONCERNS ARE OUT-OF-CONTROL.
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

4. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“GEORGEM” AND “TJ,”
    IF I WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME, I COULD GO THROUGH THE VARIOUS THREADS AND COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES I HAVE SEEN YOUR NAMES. IT IS OFFENSIVE TO THINK PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE INTEREST. WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA THAT BEING A “Troll” IS A BAD THING, MUST HAVE THE INTELLECT OF A BLACK-EYED PEA.
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

5. GeorgeM says

We are on a lot thanks
    Being a troll is an interest? The site usually has gay readers, just wondering why you’re here. Most times, maybe not this time, people do drive by’s. Come on say something, piss people off then leave and they know their doing it. What’s your story??
    Do you come on here often?

6. TJ says

GEORGE M – besides the evidence on this site (most recently, not wanting to pass judgement on sexual preferences re: the sick f**ck who recorded his murdering,f*ckimg, and eating his victim), google CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON. He gets around, and spreads the crazy.

7. Rob says

As a physician I see the carnage that smoking wreaks. What a s**t show. When new staff members join us and see the gasping, the walkers, the oxygen tanks and the ENDLESS visits for strokes, visual impairment, blood disorders etc they all quit smoking. It is so grim, and the ones who are literally falling apart, stinkily, all assumed they would just die suddenly and painlessly. Nope. Most suffer enormously and the burden they place on their loved ones for whatever enjoyment smoking gave them is beyond piggish.

8. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“TJ” (2 JUNE; 2:07:19 AM),
    Luka Rocco Magnotta IS GETTING A “RAW” DEAL BECAUSE OF HIS PAST IN MALE EROTICA AND HIS DESIRE TO BE A “LONER.” THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GIVING HIM MORAL SUPPORT. I UNDERSTAND HIM. ON LOCAL-NEWS BROADCASTS AROUND THE UNITED STATES, NEGRO MALES ARE ACCUSED OF HORRIBLE CRIMES. IF YOU RECALL, SIR, Orenthal James Simpson WAS PROSECUTED AND FOUND “NOT GUILTY.” Mr. Magnotta DESERVES FRIENDLY SUPPORT.
    CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

9. TJ says

Um, no, CHRISTOPHER, the sick f*ck is getting what he deserves because he videotaped himself killing animals, then videotaped himself killing, f*cking, and eating a fellow human being. That you would bring up OJ being acquitted tells me even more about you, more than I want to know. Go away.

10. TJ says

ROB – as a physician, have you no appreciation that nicotine is a highly addictive substance? Have you no understanding that everyday that one smokes with no consequences – like getting a tan year after year – reinforces the belief that one will not suffer consequences, or that consequences will occur in the far distant future? Or that choices are often made based on what feels good in the moment rather than loftier, future-oriented goals?

Piggish just seems a harsh word, coming from a professional.

11. PurpleMango says

I’m currently in the process of quitting the smokes for my partner, but most of all for me. In the last three weeks, I cut over from burning smokes to electronic cigarettes, reducing my burning cigarettes from a pack a day to less than a pack a week.