Gay Pride | Kentucky | Louisville | News

White Supremacist Loon Protests Kentucky Gay Pride Parade: VIDEO

Savewhitepeople

John King of SaveWhitePeople.com made sure there was at least one complete loon protesting the Kentuckiana Gay Pride Parade in Louisville last week.

Watch and get your laugh of the day, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Somebody peed in the gene pool again!

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 20, 2012 2:31:59 PM

2. Round, fat , dumb.....must be a republican.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 20, 2012 2:39:49 PM

3. Good grief. He's a dumb fluck just like registered Democrat, Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church, who endorsed Barack Obama for president. Shameful.

Posted by: Alan | Jun 20, 2012 2:43:41 PM

4. Gee where is the towleroad racist commentariat? I thought only black people were the problem.

Posted by: melvin | Jun 20, 2012 3:02:13 PM

5. @Alan: What a load of disingenuous bullsh!t.

Phelps and his family are mentally disturbed, first of all. Not because they're Democrats, but because they're insane.

Second of all: They have said they'd vote for Obama over Rmoney because they hate Mormons more than gays. That's not an endorsement, that's simply clarifying their hate priorities.

But painfully-twisted cognitive dissonance and prevarication are part and parcel of modern conservatism, so I'd expect no less.

Oh, and by the way: Conservatives are all full of sh!t. Just sayin'.

Posted by: One of the CA 36,000 | Jun 20, 2012 3:07:17 PM

6. How is he a White supremacist? Have you even investigated their website and learned the definition of White supremacy? Cheap headlines that could land you in court for libel.

Posted by: Jake | Jun 20, 2012 3:12:51 PM

7. I suppose that the explanation for the sparseness of the parade is that John King is too stupid to show up at the right time.

Posted by: Vint | Jun 20, 2012 3:18:47 PM

8. @Alan, apparently you are a troll who enjoys posting negative comments just to stir things up. Go back under the bridge where you belong.

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 20, 2012 3:21:47 PM

9. @ Alan;
    Stupid comment.
    The guy is fat, round and dumb.
    Haven't you see foetus Rove lately ? (Yeah yeah, fetus in American.)
    Check out the republican spokesmenon TV.....I stand by my comment.
    Phelps is a mental case......with a gay/mormon obsession.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 20, 2012 3:29:55 PM

10. Too easy to make fun of. It's just sad.

Posted by: Bart | Jun 20, 2012 3:31:27 PM

11. Funny, that's exactly what I picture Ratbastard looks like.

Posted by: endo | Jun 20, 2012 3:48:37 PM

12. Well, looking at his website, I'd say white separatist is the most accurate description, but white supremacist will do just fine. And, once you know he's a white supremacist you can sorta stop right there. What else do you need to know?

Posted by: anon | Jun 20, 2012 3:48:51 PM

13. His 8 year old should be so lucky. With his genes, he'd be an ugly SOB.

Posted by: parkrunner | Jun 20, 2012 4:06:05 PM

14. Louisville, KY. must be a pretty tolerant city if this was the only gay bigot to protest at the Pride Parade. I found it amusing that he wants the white "perverted" homosexuals to procreate in order to save the white race.

Posted by: andrew | Jun 20, 2012 4:45:19 PM

15. It says something that there are fewer and fewer protestors to pride each year. We just had pride in Portland, Oregon last weekend and I don't recall seeing a single protestor.

Posted by: PatricknChuck | Jun 20, 2012 5:10:56 PM

16. You have to wonder about his obsession with anal sex...

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 20, 2012 6:00:14 PM

17. @1:40 -- The shout-out to Tyler Clementi is especially disturbing. Worthy of the GOD HATES FAGS people. And apparently this "man of god" has pro-created and is father to an 8 year old boy. Please call Child Protection Services. Now!

Posted by: Gigi | Jun 20, 2012 6:06:54 PM

18. @melvin
    I agree. I'm a little shocked that there are only 17 comments but if some unknown Black ball player says something derogatory all hell breaks loose.

Posted by: dpbfeb | Jun 20, 2012 7:11:13 PM

19. @One of the CA 36,000
    That's hilarious that they will vote for Obama over Mitt because Mitt is a Mormon. Never mind that their whole issue is over homosexuals (and some how lumping anyone who sins in to the word fag.. it's weird) and how they will supposedly ruin the nation and Obama would be an "enabler" in their eyes.

I'm glad crazy can have irony, this made me laugh a bit as they are undermining themselves in a display of hatred.

Posted by: Kogenta | Jun 20, 2012 8:48:24 PM

20. Okay.. so this idiot's site, savewhitepeople.com is a GoDaddy site, which has part of their terms of use:

* Promotes, encourages or engages in defamatory, harassing, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior;
    * Promotes, encourages or engages in hate speech, hate crime, terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property, or intolerance of or against any protected class;

Can we, the public, demand the loss of his site, through their service for violating these?

Posted by: theotherlee | Jun 21, 2012 10:06:03 AM

21. First of all, this was not Louisville"s first ever gay pride parade. It has been going on annually for years. I have been to every one for the last five years. This year I marched in this very parade. My first time to do so. I proudly marched with my work colleagues from Humana. We had one of the largest groups in the parade. The support from the public was overwhelmingly positive. This man was nothing and not even worth commenting on. I saw him and ignored him. Louisville is a very accepting community and we had a fantastic Pride Festival this last weekend.

Posted by: Rick | Jun 21, 2012 9:17:02 PM

22. I JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO. John King SEEMS NORMAL TO ME. AS A NEGRO - I CAN SAY - Mr. King SAID NOTHING OFFENSIVE IN THE VIDEO. BY THE WAY, Mr. King's PRIDE IN HIS RACE IS A "GOOD" THING. Mr. King's PRESENCE AT THIS EVENT IS ABOUT OPPOSITION TO HOMOSEXUALITY - NOT, HATRED OF OTHER RACES.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 22, 2012 2:46:57 AM

23. I was standing where he was during the parade he must have left quick because I never saw him!

Posted by: John | Jun 26, 2012 2:03:42 AM